Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honey_bunny

Reaction score
hello! im new here and justjoined today. i have three rabbits. one is a 8 month old holland lopnamed abe. he is a broken black and white. attached is a pic ofhim.theotherrabbitsare carmal, a 2 year old orange netherland dwarf; and nugget, a 2 yearold ruby-eyed-white netherland dwarf.

hope to meet all youand your rabbits soon and learning the 'ropes' here

Hello, honey_bunny! Welcome to the forum!

From what I could see of your picture, what a cutie!!! :D

If you need any help in posting pictures, here's a helpful link:
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11950&forum_id=14

I usually go to http://tinypic.com/ when I want to post apicture. You can upload your pictures there, and copy andpaste the link to your post, and it will show up as a pictureinside what you posted. :)

Welcome to the RO Family!

Rosie*

THANKS EVERYONE. I HAVE HAD RABBITS SINCE I WAS7. MY FIRST RABBITS WAS A MINI LOP NAMED BUGS. I HAD HER FOR 5 YEARSYEARS. THEN I GOT CHIP TWO YEARS AGO. HE WAS A BLACK NETHERLAND DWARF.LAST YEAR HE DIED OF WRY NECK. I WAS HOLDING HIM WHE HE DIED. THEN IGOT CARMAL ( STILL HAVE HIM )AND HIS SISTER CANDI. CANDI DIEDWHEN SHE WAS ONLY 4 MONTHS OLD FROM A BROKEN LEG. THEN I GOT NUGGET, (STILL HAVE HIM ) AND I ALSO HAVE ABE MY HOLLANDLOP. ALL ARE/ WERE GREAT RABBITS.

I WILL TRY AND GET SOME PICS UP OF THEM. SORRY THE ONE OF ABEDIDNT WORK. IT WAS TAKEN TWO DAY AFTER I GOT ABE.

here is a pic of abe. hope it turns out

S4020127.jpg

Aww...what a cutie!! You're right, he does look like Jordiwes' baby! :)

I love buns with that coloring...little moo-bunnies. :)

In fact, I think Flower might be a mix with that kind of bun.She's got a honey-colored stripe down her back that's the same kind ofconsistancy, and has light brown around her eyes, but the rest of heris pure white (with the exception of a hint of a honey stripe at thebase of her ears). I think she might have been mixed with thehoney-colored version of your Abe and possibly a Blue Eyed White (giventhat one of her eyes is half ice-blue and half-brown).

Your Abe is a CUTIE! :)

thanks everyone!!!:bunnydance::elephant::great::clover::mrsthumper::bambiandthumper:apollo::happybunny::bunnybutt::woohoo:hug::bunny19:notlistening:bunny2:bunny2:bunnynurse:hbunnysmell:bunnysuit:brown-bunnyhehe going a little emotion happy

Latest posts

Back