Newbie with 2 Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starry Night

Reaction score
Hi... I'm new here! I have 2 rabbits.
I'm from Indonesia, it's in Asia.
Rabbits are not common as a pet in my country... But I love them so much :inlove:

They are 6 years old.
Both are male and neutered...

Here they are ...

The name are Koko (means Big brother) and Dede (means Little Brother)

DSC_2229.jpg

I have them since they were babies since their mom was mine, but now she's gone.

This is their mom - Princess Charlotte

DSC01310.jpg

Welcome to RO!

They both look like such sweet boys!

You found a great place here. Lots of good people and good resources..

Should you need anything just ask and someone is bound to lend some advice, an ear.

:)

Wow! Their mother was gorgeous! And they are both adorable.
So cool that people around the world have rabbits, I know someone in New Zealand, Canada, and the UK who have rabbits.
I live in the US, and many many people have rabbits, I think the animal poll said that they were the 3ed most popular pet here in the US next to dogs and cats.
Welcome btw, I am also new here.

Hi and welcome :wave:

What handsome little fellas you have

And oh wow their mum is just a pretty little girl.

Thank you for all the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to have some bunny friends here. I don't really know what to do at this moment. Perhaps looking around a bit for a start.

And their mom is my fave rabbit too. She has a wonderful personality.

Hi and welcome to RO those bunnies are sooo adorable. There are so many things you can find answers to here and great knowledgeable ppl too. So glad you have joined :)

:wave:and hello from me and my bunnies. your bunny boys are very handsome! you have definitely come to the right place to talk about bunnies:bunnydance:

You take such amazing pictures!!! I hope to see lots more, and the picture of Princess Charlotte is absolutely amazing! Looks so unreal!

I think I will enjoy this forum. There's a lot of cute rabbits and good owners here... Just curious, how long is rabbit span life? I don't really know about it. 6 years consider old or adult?

Elf mommy : Thanks. It's always nice to take their photos.

Nancy : Thanks. It's ok, their mom was very old when she died. Wrinkle all over her face. She had a happy long life i think.

Amy : Middle aged. Ok. I start to get worried and do silly things like hold them more often now. They're still in a great shape and have no problem. But their mother died without any sign of illness, just got old and died one day. So I'm a little bit paranoid now.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it. Your bunny's are beautiful!

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbits.

Dave : Thank you for the official welcome and informations. This is surely one of the most friendly forum I've known.

Alicia : Yes Asia. Thank you. The names are indo-chine style.

Latest posts

Back