New York Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purplepeacock wrote:
lol.....i never noticed the accent until other people try to immitate it. i wonder if we really do sound that funny?
Ummm.... yes.

I went to Jr. Hi and High School in Huntington, and my folks still live there. Long Island accents seemed perfectly normal to me. Then, I moved upstate in 1970, and quickly adapted.

When I briefly returned in the late 80's, the real estate agent I was looking at houses with asked where I got my funny accent... Everything's relative.

Haha I dont have the accent too bad yet, though I am picking it up. I moved out here from southern Ohio 2 years ago. I oddly have it worse than my husband, and he's lived here all his life!

WHATEVA..........although we used this phrase before the ever so popular WHAT__EVERRRRR. and we say it more causally and it kinda rolls all together with a wave of the hand and a roll of the eye....lol

ahhh soo many from the city and long island!! NOOOOO i know there are rabbits uphere. Redthunderrabbits, Rae, lives across town from me, actually it was me that got her to come here. so i'm not tooo alone

My sister rescued a bunny from her friends apartment and my dad was very unhappy. So the bunny came to live with me til I found him a home. He never bites and is very cute. I am looking to find a loving home and it seems you are looking for a companion for your bunny which is great because I think they get lonely by themselves. If you are interested please contact me via email. I'm not sure how old he is but I heard he was about 2 years old. I believe he is a netherland dwarf.

Welcome, sweet pea!! I'm originally from Brooklyn too but now I live in Manhattan. I love a pet named peanut. It's such a cute name!

Well, it appears that I will be a New Yorker once again!! We will be moving back to Johnstown (about 45 mins from Albany) hopefully by springtime :biggrin2:.

I am so excited to leave AZ and finally be "home again". I hate it here in AZ....made the decision to move where with my Dad and stepmom when I was 16. Now I am 21 and married...ready to get back to grass, trees that change colors, maple syrup, dairy cows, etc :bunnydance:.

undergunfire wrote:
Well, it appears that I will be a New Yorker once again!! We will be moving back to Johnstown (about 45 mins from Albany) hopefully by springtime :biggrin2:.

That's about 3 hours north of where I live.

:wave:

JimD wrote:
undergunfire wrote:

That's about 3 hours north of where I live.

:wave:

WOW, really?! How awesome!!

I am so excited to move out there to be closer to bunny & rat people!

Hi Jim:

I am in upstate NY... just timed the run to Albany since I was in Rhode Island this past weekend and I can do Albany to home in 2.5 hours going north... home to Albany is south on route 90.

The colors are starting - more so near Albany and the Berkshires in MA than up here on the hill...

Denise

Back