New to you.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lfoose

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the list and just wanted to say hi. We live in NE Ohio and right now have 2 bunnies and my daughter is looking for a Polish to be her third.

Welcome. I live in Ohio. I currently live in Columbus but grew up in Ashtabula Ohio. This site is amazing, the people are great. I hope we get to see some pictures of your buns.

Right now we only have two rabbits. One is about 5 yrs old and I have no idea what she is but she is white/grey. Her name is Snowy and I got her from a freind at work.Our other rabbit is a one year old New Zealand named Rasberry. We got her when our renters moved out and left her.

My daughter is interested in getting a Polish. She likes the size of them and I think one of those would be good for her. From what I understand they have a great temperment.

We used to have a rabbit years ago. It was a floppy eared one that I just didn't like. I think the fact that he was always trying to mate w/me bothered me.

Latest posts

Back