New Spring Bunny Fashion Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tauntz

Reaction score
Welcome to the first annual Spring Bunny Fashion Show!

Our first model is Hope. Hope is sporting her new "Bunny Love" harness in totally feminine bright pink with hearts! Perfect for a quick hop in the garden! Attached is the royal blue bungee leash to complete the ensemble until we have a better color bungee leash! Gives a bunny girl on the go plenty of hop-ability! Thank you for coming to our spring bunny fashion show! Look forward to more fashions & bunny models (male & female!).

* During our grooming we had to try on the new harness & Hope insisted she just had to show her bunny friends her new "clothes!" Sorry the pix aren't very good having problems with my phone camera.

photo-40.JPG

photo-41.JPG

photo-42.JPG

Oh my she is so cute! I bet she loved that adventure.

Thank you! Yes, she enjoyed our brief time out after our grooming session. I still need to get another bungee leash so both girls have a harness & bungee leash. This is mainly for our agility course bunnywear! You know a girl has to have the right outfit for every occasion! lol

Awwwww :) What a pretty bright harness.

I have so many questions for people who walk their bunnies though. Does it work? Does bunny actually follow you as you walk, or do you sorta have to let it go where it wants? Do they get sore hocks from gravel? Do they get scared by other pedestrians/dogs? Do they poop or pee? Lol!

I bought a harness for each of my bunnies & intend to get another bungee leash so both will have one of those too. The main reason I bought them was for agility training. Don't know if I will use them for other outside trips. Our short trip outside it was with me following her & definitely not me leading her! lol

Latest posts

Back