New pics of Cupcake

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I'm in love!
hamster_in_love_lg_clr.gif

Cupcake looks like a guinea pig with long ears! That coloring! What a total sweetheart!

Cupcake is abeauty! She looks so much like a little female that we fell in lovewith at the fair! We are still thinking about looking up the owner tosee if she was sold or not......

Posting several images- It's just thesame, assuming I suppose that you post yours the way I do... :?...I usethe "insert image" button on the tool bar (it has three little dots)all you have to do is after you insert your image hit the enter buttonand it will go down a line just like text, hit the insert image buttonagain and do the same thing all over again. You can do it for howevermany photos you want. And you can type between them. You know, afteryou hit enter and it goes down under the photo, then type, hit enter,hit your insert image button and do it like that....Did that makesense?

Tsk.

Ohhhhh Cuuupcake!

You're a Doll!!

Love,
-Carolyn

Aww Cupcake is so adorable!!!

Is Buddy a Sheltie??? OMG I LOVE shelties...I have 2 shelties, and theyare so gorgeous!:p:) Shelties are thebest....shelties are the best...

BTW....My Shelties eat rabbit poop aswell! LOL. Must be a thing about shelties. lol:p

P.S. Do you want to see piccy's ofmy shelties,along with my rabbit, guinea-pigs, and gerbils???..Well, check out mywebsite...http://www.freewebs.com/tjshelties

OMG Harveysmum!!! AMAZING pics!!!

Love the pics of yor Shelties- they are so beautiful & lovetheir coats- reminds me I had better brush Buddy more often- his coatis not nearly as well kept as your Shelties.

Great pics of Harvey as well. He has the same colours in him as myCupcake- what a cutie! Oh forgot- the guinea pigs are cute too- lovethe first pic of the 2 of them!

Great website!

Sue

I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!! lol Everyonesrabbits are soooooooooo cute and adorable and I'm stuck with a brattybun that cant seem to stop biting!!!!!! I liked it better when she wasshy...lol :) No, really, I am just kidding, sort of. But my bun is asweetheart when shes not biting....:) I'm learning to see what worksfor her though...:)

cupcake - awww thankyou:):p:):p

Buddy is such a beautiful sheltie:)

oh yes, harveys colours are nearly the same as cupcakes' - if he had floppy ears then they'd look like twins!

Latest posts

Back