NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone!
I'm Sandz. I'm new...I have had bunnies for many years, my last bunny Geri lived til she was 8years old :Dand had a friend called Dusty who twitched all the time (some neurological problem?!)BUTGeri sadly died 2 or so years ago. I recently got a couple of new baby bunnies - I'm not particularly sure of their breed however (gosh that sounds bad!) they are small, with floppy ears and about 6-7weeks old :)They are so cute...

sorakairi2.jpg
<< these are my girls sitting on my bfs lap!
Sora1.jpg
<< this is Sora:D(she's got loadsa grey markings all over her fawny body and is proper TINY!)
Kairi1.jpg
<< this is Kairi (she's got cute black/grey markings on the front of her face across her nose too! :D)

I have loads of cute photographs but they're all on my phone :(hopefully my bf can bluetooth them off my phone and I can show you some more cute pictures of my baby girls!
*hugs*SandZ xxx

i have one bunnyy.her name is honeybun.she is a american fuzzy lop,calico color and she is 3 years old.

:helloStephanie, Kirsty, Marye, Jessica, Sandz and Hunbun!!

:welcome1to Rabbits Only!!

Stephanie, glad you joined us, and glad Naturestee's been posting her always-great advice. :) That's sweet of you to look for friends for Blue and Cooter!

Kirsty, Chevy is an amazing looking bunny!

Marye, 15 bunnies! Bunny heaven! My mini-Rex is an awesome little guy!I'm in love with him. I've also got two dwarfs (anda small lop and a nondescript black bunny).

Jessica, you've gotabsolutely great info on your site presented in such an organized fashion!! Congrats!! You canhelp run this site anytime! :biggrin(Seriously!)

Sandz, are your two buns related? You may want to post a note in The Rabbitry, that's where the breeders who always answer the 'What Breed Is My Bunny' questions hang out. :)

Hunbun, we LOVE fuzzy lops around here!
picscrop.gif

Again, welcome to all! :wave:

sas :)and the gang of fur :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hello I am Sara (sorry I've been posting for a few days and didn't notice this sticky)

I am 26 year old mom to two little girls, I've been married for going on seven years!!

I have three cats, two shelties and one sweet little dutch rabbit named Miffy!

:)

Hello:)

My name is Shane from indiana

I just won my finace' a rabbit. it is only a month or 2 old and they said it was a dwarf.

My rabbits name is kiko (key-coe) he is a male.

yeah hes a house bunny he kinda speeds out just has like these weird things were he is sittin then all of a sudden he runs around really really quick.. and twitches or flips him self its weird

Yes, bunnies are famous for things like that ;) Have you seen him do his first binky yet? (Where he jumps and twists in midair while he's running... looks like a strange leap of joy). Good luck with him! I'm going to bed now though... it's 1:00 in the morning! Whew.

Pipp wrote:
Sandz, are your two buns related? You may want to post a note in The Rabbitry, that's where the breeders who always answer the 'What Breed Is My Bunny' questions hang out. :)
I'm not bothered too much by what breed they are. They were together in a pen of about 8 bunnies when I bought them, think they've been together quite a while so get on really well! :DAs long as they stay small (and that looks likely by how tiny they are now) that's all that bothers me...and of course that they have lots of fun and stay healthy!!! :bunnydance:

Hi

I just joined, found out about this site from another forum. I have 3 rabbits, two who I adopted through Small Animal Rescue (SARS BC) in british columbia.

The lop is Alfalfa, Brown guy is Lewis and the little white girl is Snow.

trio.jpg

alfie.jpg
l2.jpg

snowy.jpg

Hey Wolfwatcher, :helloI know those bunnies! (I'm on the SARS board too).

Welcome to Rabbits Only, lots of great info here.

Somebody was just asking about bonding three bunnies, I'll have to find the thread. Maybe you can share your experience!

Really glad to see you here. :) :welcome1

Hope your everybunny in your brood is well and you're having a nice summer!

sas :) pipp:bunnyheart dill :bunnydance: sherry :brownbunny radar :bunny24and darry :anotherbun

I'm new here my name is Jennifer...I have a babyflemmy giant named PrincessKisses...you can tell by her name that itwas my daughter's contribution to the name pool and itwon when we all drew names from a hat. My husband andboys were VERY dissapointed. I think they voted for Killer but I'm not sure. ;)

Hi Sara, :welcome1Welcome to Rabbits Only :) We've been enjoying your posts. :)

Shane26154 wrote:
yeah hes a house bunny he kinda speeds out just has like these weird things were he is sittin then all of a sudden he runs around really really quick.. and twitches or flips him self its weird
Shane, luckily it was YOU who won that poor little rabbit and not somebody who would eat him, let him loose orfeed him to a snake!I'm sure the bunny appreciates that!And here's a thread for you about guys, rabbitsand binkies (if you haven't seen it already). http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14350&forum_id=1)

Welcome to the forum! :welcome1

sas :) pipp:bunnyheart dill :bunnydance: sherry :brownbunny radar :bunny24and darry :anotherbun

blkhwkgrl wrote:
I'm new here my name is Jennifer...I have a babyflemmy giant named PrincessKisses...you can tell by her name that itwas my daughter's contribution to the name pool and itwon when we all drew names from a hat. My husband andboys were VERY dissapointed. I think they voted for Killer but I'm not sure. ;)
Hi Jennifer, almost missed you there! Your post is a hoot! Hope that Princess Kisses lives up to her name and shows those boys what's what! Tell them they can call her 'Kiss' for short, that's very rock 'n roll. ;) :trio

Also hope that you don't get an all-too-common visit from the gender fairy andend up withPrince Kisses. It just doesn't have the same ring to it. :lol:

Meanwhile, we'll be waiting forpics! :camera:waiting: Flemish are very popular in this neck of the bunny woods!

:welcome1

Pipp wrote:
Hey Wolfwatcher, :helloI know those bunnies! (I'm on the SARS board too).

Welcome to Rabbits Only, lots of great info here.

Somebody was just asking about bonding three bunnies, I'll have to find the thread. Maybe you can share your experience!

Really glad to see you here. :) :welcome1

Hope your everybunny in your brood is well and you're having a nice summer!

How are ya???

Glad to join another forum. If you find the link on the bonding questions I will see if I can help.

Take care

Niki

Hello, my name is Jackie and I'm from England. I'm granny to my daughters lovelybunnies, Fiver and Thumper and mum to my 4 guinea pigs, Sweetpea, Peachy, Jake and Squeekie.

Thumper is a very large rabbit, he's about a third bigger than Fiver. Both are ever so cuddly :D

Here is Fiver who is 4 years oldnext month

fiver20.jpg

Thumper who is also 4 next month

thumps20.jpg

Hi this is marye. I am going to try to post some pictures of some of my baby's now. I hope I do it right. this first one is Cocoa. She is a three month old dutch that weighs about 3 pounds. She isn't very big but she still has time to grow. She is very gentle and loves to be held.

Latest posts

Back