NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone. My name is Mark and I raise wildrabbits, that we release back in the wild, to replenish the supply ofrabbits hurt severely by coyotes, ferrel cats and would you believe,fire ants? My breeding rabbits are very tame, but we go to greatlengths to keep the young wild. Not an easy task. I appreciate theinformation I've picked up here and I hope that you can welcomea"beagler" into the group. I love to hear the dogs run asthey try in vain to catch up with the "smarter" rabbitthatthey rarely see, much less catch. The goal is for us toonly see the rabbit as the dogs are trained torun them backto us. Rabbits always run in a clockwise circle.

I'm here too! My name is Lisa, I found the sightwhile trying to figure out what is wrong with my bunny FES, He is illand we lack veterinarians int he area that have knowledgeableinformation on rabbits. I posted my dilemma, it's called Large Lump ifyou could look at it and let me know I would greatly appreciate it!

i'm new well idon't have a bunny yetbut i want one really bad. I already have a cat and a dog (they're indifferent parts of the house) Should i still get one?:?

Kendra,

I have three dogs, five hamsters, and a cockatiel besides my baby bunFES, if you have the time, love, knowledge, and ability to take care ofa bunny. I say go for it.

Lisa

Hello,

Im new here. My name is Angel and I have 2 dwarf buns. One is a femalenamed Abby and the male named Thumper. Im from pittsburgh Pa and I am27 years old. I know I have some questions to ask today when I get homefrom grass cutting.

Angel

i just joined the forum today. my name is ken. i have 3 netherland dwarves.. 1 boy, 2 girls

the boys name is cottin tail

the girls names are bottin nose and apple

and the answer is no, i know how it's really spelled:p

I am new here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have 4 bunnies!!!

Sam is a dwarf Hotot, he was my first

Joey is a mini-lopshe hadbabies last month, but my cat killed 3 of them

Pepper is joey's baby(sam is thedad)she was the only one who was smart enough to not go nearthe cat

Fudge is a brown mini-lop.igot her as a friend I got for pepper

I love mybunnies!!!!!!!

Hi Amy. Patches is a cutie.Looks like a darker brown than Max. Max (dutch dwarf) doesnot have the right markings for a proper dutch, but I think he isadorable. You have 11 rabbits! Wow. Doyou have different kinds? I understand the the dutch dwarf ismore active and inquisitive than some of the others. Mydaughter has a full size lop ear, (only one ear lops) and they are sodifferent in personality.

Hi,

I am a new member. I am not new to bunnies. I was on rabbit village andreally loved it and it disappeared. I miss my old friends. I am excitedabout making new ones!
Blue

oops! I forgot to say that I have a 5 year olddwarf named Speedy. He is of course the cutest, best bunny that exists!I don't have a digital camera

:? otherwise you would all weep at his gorgeous self! :dude:

Latest posts

Back