Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tx_BunnyMoM

Reaction score
:)Hello Everyone

My Name is Shawnda and I just joined this forum. I live in Texas and Ihave 14 Rabbits. Here is my Web Site if you would like to look at allmy babiesand sign my guestbook. I am going to start showingDwarf Hotots, Will have babies by April so if you live in Texas andwould like a Dwarf Hotot or Netherland Dwarf I will have some. I havebeen Raising Rabbits for 5 years. I hope to make some new friends andget lot's of info and hope I can give info back.

Shawnda

http://www.angelfire.com/sk/shawndashomepage

hello Shawnda:)

good luck on showing your dwarf hotots,they are such a pretty bunny.i love the eye liner look they have around their eyes.

cheryl.....

:)Hi Ayglnu13 and Chery

Thanks for the nice welcome, and yes I fell in love with the DwarfHotot because of there black eye bands they are such a hard Rabbit tofind. the 3 that I have that are show I have not added them to my website I do have 3 Dwarf Hotots that are not show that are on my website.

Thanks Again for the Welcome

Hope to make new friends

Shawnda

Hello Shawnda! Such pretty bunnies! 14.. holy mumba! I can barely manage one! Brave, BRAVe person with 14 is all I can say :D.

This forum is great, you can ask pretty mcuh anything and there will bealways atleast someone that knows something about it! It's sort of likeyour own personal rabbit book, but you get the information you want,quickly and well explained!

Hi Shawnda, and welcome to the forum! :)

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Hi Shawnda,

Welcome, I want all your Bunnies LOL. They are really cute.

My husband & I have 4 cuties.

Look forward to lots of pictures.

Soooska

:)Hi Soooska, Thanks for the welcomeYeah I love all my babies, and they are soo cute now I just need toknow how to make a avter of a rabbit or bunny do not know how to dothat would look better them a butterfly

Talk to you soon

Shawnda

Latest posts

Back