Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aviebunnie

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Nikki and around 3weeks ago I adopted a bunny named Ava. She's black with floppy ears andabsolutely adorable. Shes really friendly and loves to eat. I also have2 dogs (Dolly and Chrissy) and 2 mice (Java and Dixie). Ilive in California and Im really looking forward to learning how tobetter take care of my new friend through real people who have had realexperiences. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

loves,

Nikki

:wave:Hi Nikki,

Welcome to the forum I am new too. It is a great forum. You can chatwith alot of bunny people from all over. You will learn alot here. I ama breeder in new jersey.I have around 30.

bunnylady:group:

Welcome to RO Nikki!!:wave:

Aww Ava is so cute! I love black bunnies, that is my favourite colourof rabbit. And I think they look really good against a pink backgroundtoo, I do thata lot.;)

Hope you enjoy the forum! It's a great place and has so much to learn, it will be a great help to you I'm sure.:biggrin:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Latest posts

Back