New member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Reaction score
I am the momo of 2 rabbits and 2 dogs.

George is our female rabbit. We got her from a pet store and theyguaranteed she was a male. So we named her George... but I had mysuspicions. When we went to get her fixed it was confirmed - she's agirl. She's 2.5 years old and agouti coloured.

Gracie is out little boy. He's 2 years old and is a seal point lop. Wegot him from a breeder, who guaranteed he was a female. Well, once wegot him home and went through the bonding process with George he wouldspend so much time trying to mount her (mostly her head) that we beganto think he was male... again, confirmed when we got him fixed! (andnot even my boyfriend can get the pronouns right - everyone but merefers to George as him, Gracie as her).

The are both very affectionate and loves pets (but not to be held).George is out little anxious diva girl (she's the boss) and Gracie islaid-back and just follows her lead. We let them run around thebasement every few days (and they have completely destroyed thebaseboards by chewing on them!). I have also "trained" them to go backin their cages - by walking behind George she'll run into her cage,turn around and then expect her treat. Gracie will just follow and gointo his cage, also expecting his treat <grin>

We also have 2 male Boston Terrier dogs who love the rabbits (and the rabbits tolerate <grin>).

Hello!! Welcome to Rabbits Only!!!

I see you've had a double case of the gender fairy visiting;) hehe

They both sound adorable, do you have any pictures of them, we LOVE pictures here!!:nod

Hope you have fun posting:happydance

Michaela:), Pebble:anotherbun and Ebony:bunny17:

Hi there and welcome!

I love the name thing, its funny you kept the names, I think I may have just switched them ;)

Cant wait to see some pics!

HI! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

That's wonderful that you've got them used to going back into their cages like that...how cool! :)

I love the names...and I also love that you kept them...that's too cute! :)

Can't wait to see pics and hear all about them! Oh, and we'd love to see pictures of your puppies, too! :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back