Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisak39

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Lisa and I have very recently purchased some rabbits. I have 3 Jersey Wooly's, 4 Dutch, 4 New Zealand White's, 2 Fuzzy Lop's, 1 Holland Lop, 1 Mini Rex, and 6 Lionheads. I love them all, but I am really lovin my little blue Rex. I have horses, dogs, cats and chickens, but that rabbit has fur like I have never felt before!!I have never owned rabbits before, and have been doing an awful lot of research on them for the last week or so, but find that I still have questions. So I thought I would find a forum so I could chat with other rabbit owner's.
I am from just outside of Huntington WV, would love to know of anyone close to me.

Hi, Lisa!! Welcome to the Rabbits Only forum!!

We're so excited to hear all about your bunnies! For not having had bunnies before, wow...what a way to jump right in!! :D

I can't wait to hear all about your babies, whatever species they may be!

If you'd like to see if anyone else lives in your area, you can post your state, and then when you're in your own post (or looking at something you've posted), and click on your state (in your name section), it'll take you right to other members that live in the same state! :D

So, welcome! We're happy to have ya! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Hi there and welcome to RO!

Thats a whole lot of bunnies for just starting off! I take it they are housed outdoors? Are they all housed separately? Just be very careful because weve had a lot of members lately house 2 or more bunnies together and then wind up with loads and loads of babies ;)

I cant wait to hear all about your crew! Ive always wanted a rex. I have 2 dutches though anda lionhead and I absolutely loveboth breeds. What color are your dutches?

Again, welcome!

-Haley

Hi! I know where you live. My Aunt lives there! Neat huh. Welcome to the forum. And wow, what a collection you have there. Can't wait to see them all.

Hi,

Yes most are outside. My husband built me 24 cages inside my barn, but 2 of the Lionheads are inside, as they are just babies and were being housed inside when I got them. My Dutch bunnies are black/white. And they all have their own seperate houses to live in.

Do you have pictures? I really want pictures...so many...

Oh yes. Post in The Rabbitry. They can be lots of help to you with color.

Latest posts

Back