New Member - Texas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleJaws

Reaction score
Hello!, I'm a new member from North Texas and am excited to say I will be getting a rabbit in the next few months or so.. c:
I have found an excellent rabbitry in my town, and the lady who runs it is absolutely amazing and supportive. I've really been looking into showing and she has been answering all my silly questions, with patience. :)
She has New Zealands, English Angoras, Holland Lops, and Jersey Wooly's.. I have been leaning toward the Lops and English Angoras. (She actually uses the wool, spins it into yarn, and if you don't know how she does it for you.). I love crocheting, but I'm not sure if I could keep up with showing an Angora..

Ahhh decisions.. But alas, it is nice to meet everyone :) I also have 4 rats, 3 cats, and 3 dogs.

Hi there Little Jaws!

It's nice to meet you and wow it sounds like you have a full house like I have. I have 4 rabbits and 4 dogs. Most of my dogs are chihuahua's and I have two dwarf agouti/mixes that I have had since they were babies and two rescues that I just took in just this past November of 2013. One is a big girl, she looks like an English spot but isn't because she is missing the stripe down the back and the other I rescued is a Holland Lop. I have to say the Lop the first day did not warm my heart. We love all the bunnies and I especially love my first two buns I still have since I hand raised them since they were 4 days old, but my husband and I also have taken a real liking to the Holland Lop I have. She has a personality and really in some ways they are like little doggies! They are playful and really have their own little personalities. I'm sure all rabbits do, but they seem to be more so.

Whenever you make your decision, please post photos of your new addition and welcome to the board!

I'll post photos of mine so you can get an idea..

Welcome!
Vanessa

BrookebeingheldatBunFest2.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum. All of ours are rescues, so we only have a couple "pure" breds and the rest are all over the genetic map. Happy and healthy are what we shoo for.

Hi and Welcome to the forum..looking forward to getting to know you and meeting your new bun.

Here's some pics of our bun Stewie.

11.jpg

download 3.jpg

Picture0022.jpg

Hello nice to meet you! Please search San Antonio Pet Bunny Meetup on Facebook. Trying to find a safe place where my rabbit can socialize with other bunnies!

IMG_20151022_224410.jpg

IMG_20151021_175654.jpg

Welcome to the forums! My mom (majorv) and I show tans and polish in Texas. If you go to shows maybe we will see you around! Most of the shows we end up going to are in the DFW area though lately we've been going to some in Louisiana as well :)

Latest posts

Back