new Lester pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momto1

Reaction score
Last night at playtime I decided to take some pictures of our little boy (which is quite a bit harder than it would seem with a bouncy babby rabbit). He is doing so well, even with full run of the kitchen every so often he'll come and jump in my lap and let me pet him for about a minute than run off to play agian.

If I go up to his cage he'll come up to where I'm at and let me rub his little nose or ear too.

He's also eating MUCH better. He's eating over 1/4 cup of pellets a day:shock:! This new change in eating happened about 2 days ago so I wonder if he's going through a growing spurt or he just decided he's comfortable here now. He eats a bowl full of hay too (which works out to a heaping handful). So he's getting better and he's gained almost 2 ounces since we got him last saturday!

He's just doing so well he's having fun during playtime running and bouncing around.

Here are some pictures last night during playing:

002-5.jpg

on my kitchen chair (couldn't get him to sit still on the floor)

011-3.jpg

013.jpg

Here's one of him in his cage (cage is still a work in progress). We have a wood house but my husband hasn't had time to put it together yet.

016.jpg

Ohhhh he looks just so adorable. How tiny he looks in his new roomy hutch. I'd just love to snuggle him.

he is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I agree with sabine, you just want to snuggle him!

missyscove wrote:
He's adorable!

Did you build or buy that cage? It looks awesome.

Thank you everyone! We certainly are in love with him.

We got the cage from my friend who either found it or got it at a garage sale or something. It's a nice cage and I am really hoping that he won't outgrow it but he'll stay small so it should be fine for him.

Latest posts

Back