New Kids in town :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hismomma

Reaction score
Hello! My Name is Tatiana & I live in Miami,FL. I am 24 & stay at home mom to Jaiden who is 4 & Autistic. I am also a Fur-mom to Batman a 9 week old lionhead dwarf, Khloe a 1 yr old standard Grey Chinchilla, & Rosco a 5 yr old Olde English Bulldogge. As you can see I am a very busy mom hehe. I have wanted a bunny for a really long time now & hubs said no every time i asked. The same thing happen when I asked for Khloe & now she is more his than mines. For my Birthday last week he surprised me with the cutest black bunny ever & I of course had to name him Batman. I am a huge Batman fan and have loads of batman stuff. lol. He is currently living in our Emergency cage that we keep for Khloe. We are in the process of building him the greatest bat cave EVER. Will have to post pics of it when its done for sure but enough ramble on to the pics :D

You can click the pic for a bigger size.

Batboy and Batmom :)

Batman or bunman.. Taken today

& here is the pic from last week when i got him

Here is Khloe the Diva Chinchilla

& Rosco the fierce looking big baby lol

What an adorable family you have c:

Welcome to the forum! I am anxiously awaiting to see this bat cave c:

PS. I'm a big Olde English Bulldogge fan!

Welcome to RO!

Definitely agree, what a nice family you have. Love Batman, but then again I'm partial to lion heads and have two myself. What a stunning little guy. Look forward also to seeing what his bat cave looks like.

K:)

Awww what a cutie! I have Agnes the Lionhead. I absolutely love the breed. Her personality is amazing and she is hysterical! Your Batman is the same color as Agnes was although when his mane comes out he will probably lighten up like Agnes has. She is now grayish black. It has been fun watching Agnes change.

I am also a stay at home mom to a 3 year old boy. It has been a joy watching my son learn how to be around Agnes. I'm very protective and strict on their interaction. He cannot pick her up or be alone in the same room with her (yet). He is so gentle and kind to her. Agnes is bonding to him as well. it is so fun.

Welcome to RO. I love this forum already. Lots of kind people and I've learned so much. :)

I've had 3 chinchillas in my life and they are a riot too. Welcome to the world of bunnies. I must say there is nothing like the love of a bunny.

Thank you all :D. they definitely keep me on my toes :p.

I am pretty sure out of all the breeds i have seen Lionheads are my fave. I mean who can resist that mane hehe. Agnes is super pretty, I just love that mane. :D I can't wait for Batman's mane to come in. He is a little fluffy butt at the moment & It will be fun to see the transition.

Jaiden has never really paid much mind to Khloe and when we got batman, he was excited but he only petted him the first day. Unless I am in the room spending time with them, it's as if they didn't exists to him. He pretty much ignores Rosco too. Unless Rosco is in his way then he will send him to bed. lol. Luckily he is gentle with all of them when he does choose to interact. He is definitely not allowed to pick any of them up. & he can only come into their room when i am here. He won't touch them but he would let them loose if i wasn't looking. Like a rescue the fur butts mission. :p

As for Batman, I am surprised he is such a total cuddler. He has been spotted doing binkies in his cage right after a cleaning. haha. I think he appreciates a nice cage.. at least SOMEONE appreciates my hard work around here :p

as for Khloe she is a total DIVA and has a thing for the hubs i joke that she is a home wrecker. lol. I swear soon as he walks in the room she pops out and runs for the door. his desk is also right next to her cage so she will sit next to him begging for cuddles. He is her one true love i fear. she merely tolerates me. haha. you know because someone has to feed, water, and clean her :p

As for his cage don't worry plenty of pics will be shared when its done. lol. still a long way to go. Right now we have the 4ft X 2ft two floor frame built. Not sure how big he will get but i am pretty sure this will still be huge for him. Each floor is 2 feet tall and we could add a third story If necessary later. I gotta get the boards for the sides and back. then to figure out how i am gonna do the doors. So many ideas. lol.

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back