New here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethany

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Bethany and I just have onerabbit. Hes a big(12lbs), pure black Rex named Buster. I adopted him acouple months ago from a friend. She said hes about 9yrs old, but notreally sure. Hes a sweet guy, just a bit teritorial. He has free rangeof my bedroom and even sleeps on my bed at night. Hes my first rabbitand hes got a ton of personality! I'm definetly hooked.

About me--I'm 17, just finishing up 11th grade. I also have a guineapig (chloe), 4 rats (kitty, annabell, Nina, Easther) 1 petquail(kerby), a budgie(jenga) a dog(winnie) and then the family dog(mollie). Yep..our house is a zoo. And no..we dont live on afarm,heh:).

Looking forward to getting to know yas!
Bethany

Hi Bethany...wow, you do have a houseful! Yousound a bit like me when I was a teen. I had a rabbit who lived in mybedroom (well, for the first four years or so, till I had outdoorhutches built).Thumper slept on my bed as well...she wouldlay stretched across my pillow, her hind feet dangling down into myface. :)When I was younger I had rabbits, mice (32 of 'em fora while!), a gerbil, a hampster, a pigeon, cats, dogs...you name it.

Your bunny sounds awesome...12 lbs! He IS a big guy! Any pics you canshare here? There are so many beautiful rabbits in this forum...I sighevery time I see them. I don't have any at the present time(new member to this forum too), but am trying to get a trio of Englishlops this summer. In the meantime I enjoy reading about everyone else'srabbits.

Nice to meet you, and I hope to hear more about you and Buster and your other pets!

Di

You have rats! I'm so jealous... myparents HATE rodents. I have a mouse who lives at school, onthe condition thatshe NEVER comes home. So myfriend takesher over the summers.

I've got a zoo here too... I have the two rabbits, one foster rabbit,and my mouse, who live at school during the year but the bunnies comehome over the summer, plus the four family cats. I'm a yearyounger than you are - 16, just finishing 10th grade (my last exam isWednesday! which reminds me, I should start studying forthat...).

Welcome to the forum... although I'm very new as well.

welcome! this is a great place to learn aboutrabbits! You will make friends quickly on here, as we are all veryfriendly.:groupparty:

Welcome Bethany,

We only have one rabbit. She's only 2.2 lbs. (Netherland Dwarf).

The first time we put Pebbles on our bed, she peed on it. :p

Rainbows! :angel:

Latest posts

Back