new here.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haydensmom

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Jennifer, Im from sunny central florida.

I have had rabbits before when I was a child and showed them for 4-H. I was given a 2 1/2 week old baby lop/lion cross that needs hand feeding I picked him up today. Iam feeding him kitten replacement milk thru an eye dropper. He is so precious. I put some pellets in his carrier and took a toliet paper roll and stuffed it full of alfalfa hay and he loves the hay. I weighed him tonight and im hoping to see him thrive. I have raised many animals on hand feeding do to various issues and have always had great success so im hoping for the same with this angle. Im very glad to meet you all and im happy to be here and learning more and more. here are pics of my unnamed baby. I hope to have a name tomorrow.

bunny.jpg

Hi Jennifer :wave: Welcome to RO!!

Your baby is so cute! :)I hope he/she does well for you and makes it. He/She is still very young.

Enjoy the forum. RO is great. Lots of friendly and caring people on here.

:apollo:...April

Hi Jenn,

Your baby bun is very cute, but as you know, very young. It might be worth posting in the Rabbitry forum for some advice and tips of how to raise him successfully. Remember though that hand rearing is so hard and if it goes wrong, please don't blame yourself. Hopefully it will all go smoothly though :D

I think we need lots more pictures of this cutie.

I look forward to seeing you around,

Take care

Tracy

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile with an area ofyour in, may be likeNorth west Ohio etc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about him.

Dave

Welcome to RO! It's such a great place to learn more about rabbits. Tons of information and friendly people.

Your baby bun is super cute. Good luck with hand feeding him and helping him grow big and healthy.

I show rabbits in 4-H so we have a little something in common!

Emily

Welcome to RO, your bunny is adorable, good luck with the hand rearing. You have come to the right place, if you need any advice, then please don't hesitate to ask, and I look forward to seeing some more cute pics of your bun in the future.

Kelly

Latest posts

Back