New DIY PVC CAGE RACK!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country-Girl

Reaction score
Big thanks to my bfs papa who made this for my french angora!

I've known for years to not have a wire bottom but french angoras almost require the wiring because of the amount of hair they produce. And since I will be using my bun as a working rabbit and will be harvesting the wool for spinning and such to sell. I need the wool to be in the cleanest shape possible.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392507507.508288.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392507533.591739.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392507558.201047.jpg

Yes there will be a tile square and some blankets for him to be able to escape the wiring. Plus a litter box. It is a 30x36 cage from TSC.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392507428.501998.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Your bf's papa did a great job! I believe he even put castors on the legs to make moving it easier! Great idea & it gives me some ideas as well! French angoras are lovely buns! I have Jersey woolies that I am considering spinning their wool & using it for some small crochet items or scarves. Never spun wool of any animal so it will be very interesting to me.

He did it in 2 hrs lol. He's a very talented retired fire fighter haha. I'm so thankful to have him thanks to my bf. And I saw some awesome spinning videos on how to card the wool to spinning it. Check out my youtube channel: Allie-Girl
It has a playlist I've created for how to start for the wool spinning. The play list is called "spinning videos" it's all different people I thought were the most informative and clear.

Latest posts

Back