New bunny Camille!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybunnie8

Reaction score
I got her a little bit ago from some people whothink animals are disposable and can get lots of them and then get ridof them on a whim.....anyway this is Camille!!!
She is a mini Rex, if you couldn't tell. :)
Right now she thinks she is pregnant and is building a nest...silly bunny.:laugh:

cammile3.jpg

camille2.jpg
Camille1.jpg

here is one of Lancelot for good measure. :):inlove:

lancelot1.jpg

They like to lay under the chinchilla cage, its always messy under there, all the poo gets flung around:foreheadsmack:

She's beautiful! Is she a rex?

We don't get nearly enough pics of Lancelot! I demand more!

*fusses and pouts*

By the way, how's he doing?

So nice of you for taking in anotherbunny. Is Camille reallypregnant? How is she getting along withLancelot? There must be a size difference betweenthe two.

Rainbows! :)

No, I don't think she is Pregnant. Lancelot isneutered and unless shewas pregnant when I got her itsimpossible. She was in heat so I think she is just being silly.Lancelot and her get along OK. They lay together and Lancelot groomsher sometimes.Camille is not much of a giver in the groomingdepartment:?. She is just a little bit smaller then he is. She eatsmore them him though but she's a Rex and from what I have read theytend to over eat and can easily be overweight.

Camille1.jpg

Oh would you just look at that sweet face!:inlove:

Latest posts

Back