New Bun! (And Name Help?)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon Bunny

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I just brought home a newbunny to be a companion to our other rabbit Bonsai. They hit it offfrom the moment they met and they've been getting along very nicely sofar. *is so purr-roud* The problem though is that we've had him forlike three days now and we still haven't named him! I washopingeveryone on here could give us some suggestions. Maybesomething that matches up with Bonsai? Or something that has to do withhaving a beat up ear? (The poor baby has a big chunk taken out of hisear. We dunno who did it, another rabbit at the pet store, or somefreak accident.)

Anyways, here're some pictures of him to kinda stimulate the creative process. (Or just so everyone can Aww over teh cute.)

Tofu1.jpg

Here's a good shot of his ears so ya'll can see what I mean. :( Poor baby.

TofuEar.jpg

Here's a picture of him with Bonsai. As you can see he is about a quarter of her size, lol.

Mine.jpg

TofuTrance.jpg

Cage.jpg

Thanks! :bunny19

He is so cute! I love his little pink nose and mouth!:bunnyheart

How about Penjing? It is the Chinese form of Bonsai. Then they could be a matching set. Plus it sounds exotic. :D

If you don't car about a matching set of names then I would suggest a Mr. something.

~Star~

He's such a doll!

Some name suggestions:

All these mean "tree" (to match Bonsai):
Aspen
Banyan
Beacher
Cedar
Daru
Daruka
Kozue
Kiefer
Mandar
Park
Sequoia

Hope that helps! :)

I like the idea of a name relate to a tree. Or look for a chinese baby name site and take one of them?

pinksalamander wrote:
I like the idea of a name relate to a tree. Or look for achinese baby name site and take one of them?
2 of the names I listed areSanskritand tree names: Daru and Daruka.

Kozue is Japanese and tree.

[A bunch of absolutely random names. I'm not sure if it's a girl or a boy, so these are both.]

-Cookie
-Bansai
-Bubbles
-Quarter
-Dime
-Pinky
-Midget
-Mid-Jet
-Baby [Bonsai Baby ... hehe]
-Revenge [Rev for short]
-Penny
-Axi [or Axo Or Axa] [Axe Murderer, Accident ... It all works for her ear]
-Chip
-Dootch
-Peace [out y'hall]
-Bush [, George Bush, President George Bush]
-Craz [y]
-Kra [zy]
-Krystal
-Crystal
-Missy
-Mister
-Mr. Cookie
-Ms. Cookie
-Cubble [A cross between a cookie and a bubble]
-Bookie [A cross between a bubble and a cookie]
-Jello
-Fizzy
-Tide [al wave]
-Egg
-Stuffing

=] These are just random names I pulled out of my brain. None of themhave anything to do with trees.... But if you like weird names ... :wink

Rach & Ollz.

Everybody gave such good ideas!

Your new little guy is such a cutie-pie! I love dutchies!! :D

Welcome, Cutie!! :D

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Maisie and Flower do a Happy BunnyDance for having another cute boy on the forum!! :D

Aww...that's so cute!! Good name!! What made you choose Ping Pong, just out of curiousity? :D

maherwoman wrote:
Aww...that's so cute!! Good name!! Whatmade you choose Ping Pong, just out of curiousity? :D

Well, our first bunnies name came about sort of like, "Hmm, lets nameher a random Japanese word!" We were trying to come up with somethingrelated to her namefor him, or maybe even another randomJapanese word, but we couldn't quite manage it. But then someone onhere suggested a chinese name and we were like, "Hm, lets name him arandom Chinese word!" So we were looking up Chinesenames andwe came up with Ping. And that turned into Ping Pong, lol, so there yougo.

How cute...love it! :D

Latest posts

Back