New additions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkertinger

Reaction score
Proud to announce our two newest additions! Both mini rexes...bout two months old!

Bubba, our new brown buck, and Macchiatto, our white and black spotty girl!

They're so sweet! Photos coming soon, promise!

Gratz on the new bunnies cant wait for pictures!

Your babies are cute. I don't think Bubba is a rex tho.

Keep an eye on Macciatto leg. :)

I saw pictures already MWAHAHAHHA :ph34r2

Hawkertinger wrote:
Proud to announce our two newest additions! Both mini rexes...bout two months old!

Bubba, our new brown buck, and Macchiatto, our white and black spotty girl!

They're so sweet! Photos coming soon, promise!

Congrats. I have a mini rex and they are so sweet. I can't wait to see pictures.

We had a little fight...so had to end up separating em. Butterscotch took a nice big ol chunk out of poor Macchiato's ear...got her patched up and made a smaller nic cage out of spare cubes on top. Hopefully they'll eventually learn to love!

I feel so bad! Poor Macchiato's ear is torn up! All the hair fell off around the bite, looks goofy...but I feel terrible! She doesn't mind the antibiotic though, and she's still up and running around. She actually hopped up to butterscotch's cage and gave her a little lick on the face....what a well mannered little girl! I hope Butterscotch cools down though...She doesn't mind the big goofy cats, or the piggies...or the birds..but another bunny, oh no! Lol

Just waiting for things to cool down a bit before gettin some pics, don't want anybody to see the big ol bald spot! :(

Sorry for the wait!! Macchiato's ear is looking MUCH better, finally...and they're both up and causing trouble. Bubba loves chasing Macchiato...she's a really mellow bun, so it drives her crazy. He's so sweet though, he's very careful around her ear and will clean it for her every so often. He also loves to escape, its become his favorite pasttime. Came home the other day to him just snoozing on our couch. I still can't figure out HOW he figured out how to open caribeaners!!!!

macchiattoandbubba005.jpg

Bubba!!!

macchiattoandbubba006.jpg

Macchiato!!

Sorry the photos are fuzzy, they're from my iphone and I'm not so great at holding still, hehe! :)

Latest posts

Back