New addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
I went to the pet store last week and my bunnywas still there. I couldn't resist. I named hersnuggle bug but I am not sure it fits so it may change. Sheis soooo cute. She loves to snuggle with me while I watchtv. She doesn't mind being handled at all. Shelooks like a little fluff ball running across the floor.

I can't figure out how to get more then one pic on here.....

Oh Dear! What an absolutely Adorable bunny! No wonder why you couldn't resist.

Merry Christmasto you! She's the best present in the World. She reminds me a lot of Sebastian.

It's definitely love at first sight for me!

-Carolyn

She reminded me of Sebastian also. Andwho can resist Sebastian? My bunny won't have naked picscirculating on the internet though! LOL She is sucha snuggler though.

Hopefully she won't act like her juvenile delinquent brother.I kept hearing the dogs chasing something last night. I gotup and checked on the buns and thought I saw both of the boys in thiercage so I went back to bed. About 5 this morning I heard itagain. Soon Pappy comes flying down the hall with a dog onhis tail. My son got up about this time to make a trip to thebathroom. I asked him to put Pappy back in hiscage. He did. About 30 minutes later I heard itagain and when I checked both snowball and pappy were out!! Iput them back in thier cage and thought I had it closed so theycouldn't get out. Nope. By 6:30 Pappy was on theloose again. Dag Nabbit!!.

Here's the run away

:shock:Is it just me, or do I see Sebastian in that rabbit? :shock:

I wonder if RaspberrySwirl is missing somebunny. ;)

Wow her fur and colouring is so like Sebastian's. You probably will need to take brushing advices from Raspberry.
The ears are different. By the sound of it, her personality is very outgoing also.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
:shock:Is it just me, or do I see Sebastian in that rabbit? :shock:

I wonder if RaspberrySwirl is missing somebunny. ;)

I'm glad to see someone has finally accomplished a "bunnynapping!" :shock:

Congratulations Jems what a sweet little girl!

Lissa

I must agreewholeheartedly, THAT is a BEAUTIFULbunny! Don't start making her anypromises about not being naked.... Truly, she is beautiful.She looks to have much nicer ears than Sebastian. His don't lop verywell. They are always moving when they aren't supposed too! I justchalk it up to character! The rest of you can quit holding your breathabout a successful bunnynapping. Jems said the new bun was a girl.Sebastian has a winky, for sure, (unlike Earnest(ine) and he and hiswinky are still here!

Raspberry

AWWWWWWW she's so cute!

Those bunnies are sneaky about their cages huh?

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I must agree wholeheartedly, THATis a BEAUTIFUL bunny! Don't start making her any promises about not beingnaked.... Truly, she is beautiful. She looks to have much nicer earsthan Sebastian. His don't lop very well. They are always moving whenthey aren't supposed too! I just chalk it up to character! The rest ofyou can quit holding your breath about a successful bunnynapping. Jemssaid the new bun was a girl. Sebastian has a winky, for sure, (unlikeEarnest(ine) and he and his winky are still here!

Raspberry

You really have to mate them and give everybody the babies.
They will all be like Sebastian.:D

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I must agree wholeheartedly,THAT is a BEAUTIFULbunny! Don't start making her anypromises about not being naked.... Truly, she is beautiful.She looks to have much nicer ears than Sebastian. His don't lop verywell. They are always moving when they aren't supposed too! I justchalk it up to character! The rest of you can quit holding your breathabout a successful bunnynapping. Jems said the new bun was a girl.Sebastian has a winky, for sure, (unlike Earnest(ine) and he and hiswinky are still here!

Raspberry

Well I didn't promise her she wouldn't be naked-I said no naked picswould be circulating on the internet. LOL I hopeshe is a girl-I think. THey said at the petstore she is agirl but I was told Pappy was a girl too until the vet showed me thatvery obviously he was a boy.:shock:

Latest posts

Back