New Addition to the Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUSYS GRANDMA

Reaction score
We said we weren't gonna get another one. Butwhen my mom and I went into the pet store "just to look". we fellinlove with him. His name is Cocoa

The guy at the pet store said he is 8 weeks but I think he was guessing. We think he is so sweet

WONDERFUL NEWS, Gusy's Grandma!!

:balloons: :bunnydance: :balloons:

I'm overjoyed you took on this precious little beauty. What a doll! Cocoa is just gorgeous.
I applaud you for having the courage to get another rabbit. I knowyou'll be an excellent mom and Cocoa couldn't be more loved in anyother household.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have that come up. We're here to help.

This is just such excellent news. I'm so very happy. I'm sure yourother little one is looking down at Cocoa and you and is so glad thathe paved the way for another bunny to come into your life. It's atribute to him that you got Cocoa. :bunnyangel:

We definitely need more pictures! :wink:

-Carolyn

:love:Thats exactly the bunny I've been lookingfor! Make sure you lock your doors because I might be out to bunny-napthe little cutie! Well, you are very lucky, PLEASE post more piccies ofhim soon!

Latest posts

Back