Never woulda thought...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz16

Reaction score
Well, hubby brought home a hammy. Customer came in and left it in a box there. I set her up with some food, water, and litter. Need to go to store and get a few other things for her. She's settling in, now. I havn't messed with her, but she didn't bite when I fed her this am. She shredded the box I gave her and made a nest by the water bottle...doofus. She is in a 10g now but we'll spruce her up with better. She's a HUGE syrian...as in "fluffy" lol

letting her settle n first before photoshoots...out of 3 bottles all leak...i so love that buns will drink outta bowls. Put a baby food cap underbottle to catch drops -.-

I like hamsters :biggrin: Where does your hubby work that someone would bring a hamster there? (just curious)

Hate water bottles that leak :X Are you sure the bottle was full to the very top with water before putting the cap on? I have found that's very important to keep the bottle from leaking.

Cant wait to see the new addition :)

Latest posts

Back