Neutered, the difference is astounding....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewy-de-Lionhead

Bunny Slave
Reaction score
I had Chewy neutered last Tuesday, and I am amazed at the difference in his personality and litter habits in just the last 3 days.

Before the neuter, he would stay in his hutch most of the day, and only come out in the late evening. He would no longer visit me on the couch or want any social activity with me whatsoever. He also was "marking" his territory, both ways. Frustrating.

Now he's very social, and comes out and plays most of the day. He visits me on the couch (which I no longer have to cover) and will climb in my lap for pets. I'm so happy that I neutered him. I just cannot believe the difference in such a short time frame! :party0002:

I was very nervous about the neuter (too much reading, LOL) But the doc did a fantastic job and he came through it very well. The only issue I had was him drinking. I had to entice him with water/apple juice the first 3 days after the neuter. Other than that little bump in the road, he did really well. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back