nethie babies Dec 07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww! They are so adorable!

I love babies.. especially netherland babies! I hope someday to have another netherland dwarf again.. such a wonderful breed!

Ok here we are the babies have had their first night in the house i think i got them all might have missed them they are not easy to catch lol

Lucy's sable (it looks more gray in real life lol) very cheeky and the most adventurous

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

Delphi's black monster bun

DSC01270.jpg

here is the difference between Delphi's black which is the biggest of all the babies and Holly the black that had butt problems and is teh smallest of all

DSC01276.jpg

Lucy's black otter and Delphis sable martin

DSC01279.jpg

Sophies Blue

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

Sophies opal

DSC01284.jpg

Delphi's sable martin

DSC01291.jpg

Think i got them all except a good one of Holly will get a pic later as they have all gone to sleep now:)

She's coming here when? I want to steal this one...

Peg

polly wrote:
Lucy's sable (it looks more gray in real life lol) very cheeky and the most adventurous

DSC01267.jpg

I want to know how you can keep them still enough to take a picture.

I think I need to rename mine...Let's see I have....

"Binkies so fast the camera can't focus" (Ziggy)

and

"Sneaks under stuff so he looks like a blur" (Piggie)

and

"Whee as I jump off the bed" (Al)

and

"Whatcha looking at me for? Look at my rear..." (Becky).

:biggrin2:

lmbo it took a lot of time. Later on last night Bruce tried to line them all up for a pic that was hilarious i got more pics of his hands than the babies.

At least they are having fun :p

Bruce managed to get a line up of the babies the other night ( no easy feat i'll tell you!!)

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

And this is them starting to learn to pose :)

Sophies babies

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

Delphi's babies

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

Lucy's babies

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01337.jpg

polly wrote:

DSC01326.jpg

It looks like that little cutie is going to be nice on the table! Look at her face! Her facial experession if just priceless "Look at me! I'm SO hott!" lol. Is this the girlly you were saying had the posing touch?

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
It looks like that little cutie is going to be nice on the table! Look at her face! Her facial experession if just priceless "Look at me! I'm SO hott!" lol. Is this the girlly you were saying had the posing touch?
lol, that's exactly what it looks like...makes me think of the movie Zoolander "this one I call 'blue steel'"!

So my babies are just over 5 weeks old now and we put their rings on the other night.

So heres my boys hoping they will go far for us :D. this is them getting their posing lessons. they are coming on well

The sable

DSC01338.jpg

the martin sable

DSC01341.jpg

The blue

DSC01347.jpg

the black otter ( cheeky this one!!)

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

Now i just need to think of names for them all.

i will get pics of the girlies this week. ( unless they are really outstanding we don't often show does over here)

Ok at the request of Ladybug and her little sister (hope you feel better soon )

2 of the babies went to new homes last sunday that was the opal and the little black one. Though they are just down the road from us so its not very far.

here are the little monsters that are left.

Sophies.

Only the blue one left. We thought she was a boy till the start of the week and she has had a visit from the gender fairy. So she is called Bluebell and she will be staying with us and going to shows seen as she is such a little poser :DShe has the sweetest nature and is quite quiet but a snuggler and spent last sunday night after her litter mates went belly flopping beside me on the couch :D

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

Lucy's

This si Oscar the black otter. he is very cheeky and doesn't like to stay still though he can be a bit shy and isn't as forward as Mike his brother

DSC01437.jpg

This is Mike sooo cheeky and loves to eat anything clothes especially!!! He is the sable baby and now you can see his colours coming through more.

He is with Delphi's sable martin baby (they are pretty much inseperable when they are out) Mike is at the back

DSC01441.jpg

Delphi's

This is Pheobe the sable martin. She was also visited by the gender fairy!! and was a boy till last monday:pShe is lovely quite shy but follows Mike everywhere. More a bunnies bunny than a humans bunny!!

DSC01440.jpg

And this pic is Zoe (she is the big black baby) She can be a bit shy and loves hiding in awkward places lol. does not like to be caught!! Behind her isOscar and Mike.

DSC01436.jpg

Back