netherland dwarf crys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it sound like when a dog crys but shorter and one after another and he sleep next to me in hes cage so its close, sounds stupid but when i talk 2 him it stops but he'll do it every night
maybe he misses me cause im really close 2 him but iv just never heard rabbit do that before :S

She may be making noises in her sleep. Maybe it's her wheezing? Does she have a wet nose at all?

Baxter is a very vocal bunny, and he gets noiser as he gets more relaxed. His peak noisyness is when he's flopped out in a deep sleep.

Can you see her when she's making the noises? Maybe you could set up a night light one night so you can see her when she's making the noises.

--Dawn

yeah iv seen him when he does it, its when he layed out relaxed, either hes upset cause hes on hes own, or just a loud sleeper!

If he's strechted out and sleeping I would think he just might be a noisy sleeper...

Keep an eye out for sighs of respitory problems like discharge from the nose or troubles breathing just in case. But it sounds like Baxter, just getting relaxed and comfy.

--Dawn

Yeah maybe he's a noisy sleeper. You said that when you talk to him he stops the noise... next time be real quiet and see if hes asleep. One clue is that their noses stop twitching mostly. Then talk and if he wakes up and stops the noise then he is probably just a noisy sleeper. But make sure he seems healthy at all times, hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back