Need some help with Bunny I found..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, my cats are not bothering her.I would not let them do that..She is in a different room with the door closed..and the cage is covered with a sheet all but one end where she can get light and fresh air..I thought keeping her covered till she heals would help keep her calm and it has helped..And no way would I give an animal people meds unless a vet told me to...She is doing great..She is using the hurt leg now and seems to be getting better every day..Tomorrow will be a week since I found her.. and I never thought she would make it...She now hops to me when I open the cage!!

No, my cats are not bothering her.I would not let them do that..She is in a different room with the door closed..and the cage is covered with a sheet all but one end where she can get light and fresh air..I thought keeping her covered till she heals would help keep her calm and it has helped..And no way would I give an animal people meds unless a vet told me to...She is doing great..She is using the hurt leg now and seems to be getting better every day..Tomorrow will be a week since I found her.. and I never thought she would make it...She now hops to me when I open the cage!!

Latest posts

Back