Need Opinions On MP3 Player!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I may be buying this MP3 Player either tomorrow or Sunday, I am not good at tech type things so I was wondering if ye could look at the....specifications?Is that what you call it?, and let me know if you think it will be good or bad, I probably will not be storing too much music, my computer doesn't hold much cause it's a bit funny, so maybe 500 songs or so and I may be storing a small amount of video.

Let me know if you see anything listed that might cause problems or something, I'm already a bit dodgy about buying from Argos, we have had alot of trouble with them!

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5138623/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CHome+entertainment+and+sat+nav%7C12160455/c_2/2%7Ccat_12160455%7CMP3+and+MP4+players%7C12160491/c_3/3%7Ccat_12160491%7CMP3+players%7C12160497.htm

MTV is a file format created to allow video playback capabilities on inexpensive Chinese-made portable MP4 players without increasing the cost of those players with license royalties and more processor power. One use of this file format is in a product called the MP4 Watch.

I'd recommend a real brand name... Try a scan disk or sony. If u don't know the bran name don't buy it. If it looks cheap it probably is. Unless u enjoy looking at a tiny little screen for video i wouln't buy one that has video play back. Mp4's are also tipically around 250 megs each for around a 24min video.

My sister has a scan disk and she absolutely loves it as it charges via USB (computer connection) and holds a good charge. Great little product. It's the same when u go to eletronics... If u don't know the bran name stay away from it!!!!!!

Thank you!

I just read this before I left, I took your advice and went for a well known brand name, I had another MP3 player I bought from Argos too that was some name I never heard before and it broke quickly, the one I got is a Philips, it doesn't play video but it is 4GB so should do the job!

I love my Sansa player. I bought one, a 2 GB model a few months ago, filled it up, and bought the 4 GB version.

http://www.sansa.com/players/sansa_clip

I have hundreds of CD's at home, and I like loading them onto the little mp3 players and taking them into work at night, where I can plug them into the sound system, and listen over the lobby speakers all night. :)

That's a cute MP3 Player, mine is teeny and square and is not even the size of my baby finger, length and width ways! I have it charging right now and I put a couple songs on it from the computer here at my aunts, can't wait to get home so I can load it up!

Latest posts

Back