need more rabbit-people facebook friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot of friends from Petbunny on my facebook so some of you might want to check out my friends list and make friends with them too.

Feel free to try and add me. I tried finding Sherill, but couldn't... name or email. Grrr...

Anyway, Lisa Merrick, [email protected] Put RO in the message so I know and don't ignore the request. :)

P.S. My profile pic is of my black Percheron stallion, Ben.

ok I'm going to send you an email, Lisa, that way you'll be in my contacts and maybe we can do it that way. I couldn't find you on facebook and tried many times. UGH!

Oh odd... I definitely have a FB account! Let me see what I can do! Technology! GRRRRRRRRRR

I'll try to add you, too, Marsha.

GOOD LUCK! LOL

Marsha, I requested you!! Sorry I forgot to put RO in a message, got clicker happy.

I had to change my privacy settings. For someone I was only allowing friends to search for me, which is kinda dumb, seeing how if they're on my page they're already friends. DUH... So I changed that to Everyone so hopefully anyone can find me now. Oh great. lol

Woo Hoo it worked!! Marsha, Amanda and Sherill found me!! Looking forward to chatting w/ ya'll on there. No I'm not from the south, I just like saying it. :)

Sweetie wrote:
So do I. We can all help each other with whatever issues we are having and stay in touch with each other. I love this.
This is a great idea - but if a medical issue comes up - I highly recommend both our library and our infirmary section for help as our infirmary mods have done a lot of research on many illnesses that crop up, etc.

I'm not doing it so much for advice as for friendship. It's nice to talk to people about your pet rabbit and you don't have to explain why you like rabbits. Non-rabbit people just don't get it and I get tired of explaining.

Back