need help quick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, let me know when your coming. I'll have to hide the Marilyn wine bottle. LOL!!:D:D

Oreo was awesome he had such a personality. I'm trying to find anotherone but didn't think I can totally replace him. I just dissappointedthat jazzy didn't take. But it would be cool if some reason she did.

I understand. We got another Dutch buckin an attempt to "replace" Maxie here a little while ago.Well, turned out he was a she! Not only hadn't we checked,but just accepted the previous owner's word, but when we did, wecouldn't agree upon the bun's sex, either!

Local breeder said female. Helen said no, she's wrong! Onevet and $52.00 later the final verdict was in...doe, no question aboutit, and he demonstrated it to both of us to our complete and uttersatisfaction!

Needless to say, did I ever have egg on my face here and about theforum. LOL The only saving grace was not long afterthere was a short run of similar situations occurring here on theforum, so I didn't seem quite as stupid. Of course, most ofthose individuals had not owned rabbits for as long as the"experienced" person I might have been thought tobe, so they were entitled to a great deal more slack than Iwas.Rabbits...they'll surprise you everytime, eh?

So Ernestbecame Ernestine, never to replace Maxwell in anyshape or form whatsoever, unfortunately. Maybe, it issupposed to be that way, and maybe that's the way he would wantit. Still miss that little guy!

My heart goes out to you. May little Oreo rest in peace andhook up with all our departed buns across the RainbowBridge.

Buck

P.S. you'll be the first to know, after our daughter of course, when weare," Californy bound!" That'll be the time to break out the"Marilyn," eh!?

Latest posts

Back