Need bunny ideas for Easter party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm back with Mr. Wiggles and Bunny Foo Foo :D

It's been a looooonnnngggg time since I last posted, I'm not even sure how many older members are still here, but once upon a time I use to post quite regularly.

We bought a new house last summer and this weekend our neighborhood is having it's first Easter Egg hunt. I thought it would be GREAT to bring Mr. Wiggles (Bunny Foo Foo would so not be into it) for the kids to pet him and take pictures with him, but this is the first time I've ever done something like this so I was hoping to get some suggestions.

We have a metal play yard that I was going to bring and I was going to allow only a couple kids in at a time. I'd like to dress up his area a bit, all I can think of are plastic Easter Eggs, any ideas? I was thinking of letting the kids feed him hay since I know he wont turn it down or get too full of it.

Here's an older picture of him right after he was sheared :D

2346326839_51e6acf399_o.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't plan well and this is about what he looks like right now for the party! I tried to neaten him up a bit, but he's not perfectly fluffy. Maybe next year.

Thanks for any ideas,
Megan

Aww what aprecious picture....he looks like a little poodle bunny :)

I hope you have an awesome easter egg hunt day

Cheryl

What an adorable little beauty. She looks just like a poodle of a lamb like someone else said.

Hope you have a great "Easter party/ egg hunt!"

What an adorable little beauty. She looks just like a poodle of a lamb like someone else said.

Latest posts

Back