Nail clipping fiasco

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well it was time to clip Guin's nails so we thought to do them all.

Gir was done no problem, he was even nice while we did it.

Guin looks like she broke a toe :?Doesnt pain her, but it bends in a strange way.

Got to Anubis... and I did the one thing I have never done, trimmed ittoo short. Didnt bleed a lot, but enough that Anubis wasspooked. He forgave me though, he crawled on my shoulder andhuffed in my ear. Stopped up the nail and thendecided to try and file them tomorrow.

Put Anubis on the bed to make sure he was okay, he promptly started toplay with me and a feather duster. he would seriously chasethe duster up the pillows, down the pillow, in figure eights along thebed, up my leg, down my leg and all over the place.It was the FUNNIEST thing to see his little tongue hanging out as hetried to grab an elusive feather.

WEll it is naptime now in Camelot. The room has beencleaning, the buns have been groomed, Anubis has been comforted and noweveryone is curled up ready for a nap.

Awww, playtime must have been so much fun! I can just picture the lil giant running around chasing a feather! Too cute!

Sorry about Anubis's toe nail. I am sure it spooked you more than himthough! Just give him extra kisses and all will be better!

My daughter's bunny, Rose, is missing the whole nail on one toe. Itdoesn't seem to give her any pain, as she let me investigate it. Itreally just looks like a nail was never meant to grow there. And herfeet are extremely small for her size. Poor girl, I thik she has somedeformity of her feet. But Caitlin and I love her all the same.

bunsforlife wrote:
Well it was time to clip Guin's nails so wethought to do them all.

Gir was done no problem, he was even nice while we did it.

Guin looks like she broke a toe :?Doesnt pain her, but it bends in a strange way.
Broken toe or nail?

bunsforlife wrote:
he crawled on my shoulder and huffed in myear.

Cute story. Sorry about the fiasco. So cute heforgave you!! By the way, what does it mean when the 'huff'in your ear? Mine do that too! Ittickles! :p

guienvere's toe is broken, it looks like ithealed wrong. And I know what you mean Rose, Guinevere rippedout a dew claw a year ago and it is just starting to grow backin. Anubis is the one with the broken toenail, he did forgiveme tho =)

I think the huffing in your ear is a sign of being liked by the bun,because he always does it when I say goodmorning or goodnight to him,or if he knows he was a bad bunny and needs my forgiveness. Ilove it when he does that! it kinda feels like a bunny hug tome =)

Latest posts

Back