My special little girls.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring

Reaction score
Hope you like my babies :).

Starting off with the newest. These were taken with the litter Pebbleswas in at I think four weeks. (these are her litter mates Pebbleswasn't photographed).

31c092cb.jpg

18a98c62.jpg

200f7307.jpg

9ea3455d.jpg

And here's Pebbles

b8d0d252.jpg

290eaa30.jpg

aa2fefd2.jpg

3a4ae11d.jpg

My pride and Joy, Pepsi!

498836ee.jpg

434864a4.jpg

bc725384.jpg

Hope you liked them and willbe sure to post weekly updatesof Pebbles growth :)

Thanks!

People are going to think I'm crazy but I sing to Pepsi VERY often..She enjoys it. I went to go get that pamphlet thing and asked her whatsong she liekd and at first she grabbed it from my hand (maybe I'm jsutimagining she likes my singing.. lol;)) then I got her to pose with itthe next time... :)

Yup Pebbles issomething special. A littel fiesty though but that's ALL good :).

New pictures :jumpforjoy:

Pepper33.jpg

Streeetch!

Pepper30.jpg

Bunny Moon Walk

Pebbles33.jpg

Sitting on Mom's lap. Sitting purdy for the camera

Pebbles31.jpg

Pretty in pink

Pebbles36.jpg

Munching on some hay!

Pebbles30.jpg

Tiny little baby- second day I got her

About time for an update! :)

Lets start off with Pepsi.. ;)

A few Saturdays ago, Pepsi decided she might like to be a mommy. Shebuilt a little nest in her box.Poor little girl had gas.
100_0916.jpg

Hey mommy, you've always said I've had a small mouth... Ha! Can you see that little tongue? ;)

100_0917.jpg

I still can't decide where to put this..
100_0918.jpg

And to finish Pepsi off..
100_0902.jpg

Lots of kissies for moms shoulder!

Pebbles

100_0969.jpg

Did I give you permission to photograph me?

100_0923.jpg

Hehe I snuck under mom's bed! :D
100_0912.jpg

This tastes good!
100_0782.jpg

Am I a bit trashy?

*Oops double posted a picture

They are so cute! And Fluffy! Hehe

I'm seriously developing a liking for the Lionhead breed. Once Munchkinis over her Puberty, I may try to get a male Lionhead for her. ;)

Blyre

Thanks! :)

I know you get the lionhead bug.. as soon as I saw the baby picture mycousin sent me I told myself I had to get her.. They are so adorable asbabies! :) My dad's always saying if I put a saddle on her she'd looklike a horse.. a ride for a mouse! :D

Hey...quick question from a bunny owner who's clueless about different breeds...

Do you have to groom a lionhead's mane? If so, how often? Did you have to groom Pebbles' mane for the pics?

Your babies are ADORABLE!! I love Pebbles' fluffiness andexpressions, and I love Pepsi's ever-so-loving and adoringeyes. :) They so obviously love their mama!! :)

What a pretty bunny family you have! Iespecially love the pictures of Pepsi building her nest. She looks likeshe has a big personality. And Pebbles is a very handsomefellow.:inlove:

Thanks everyone! :)

I usually jus t use my fingers to loosen any knots that might haveformed. After I got her she had lots of nots with hay and stuff in itso I had to cut a few large knots from her mane and her back side. Justa grooming with my fingers once in a while is all she needs,or a run through with her brush. Nope, I don't groom her before herlittle photo sessions :)

By the way, Pebble's is a little girl ;) Hehe. I'm going to post some more pictures a bit later.. :)

Wow...her mane sure is beautiful for nothaving to brush it very often. It looks so nice, it looksbrushed! How pretty!! I assume that if a lionheadis an indoor bun, their mane doesn't get as messy?

Spring wrote:
Thanks everyone! :)

I usually jus t use my fingers to loosen any knots that might haveformed. After I got her she had lots of nots with hay and stuff in itso I had to cut a few large knots from her mane and her back side. Justa grooming with my fingers once in a while is all she needs,or a run through with her brush. Nope, I don't groom her before herlittle photo sessions :)

By the way, Pebble's is a little girl ;) Hehe. I'm going to post some more pictures a bit later.. :)

I'm not sure. My cousin had the mom and her manewas amazing. It was fuller then Pebbles and very soft and she neverbrushes it.

Pebble's usually keeps it pretty tidy, just the occasional bit of paperor hay I have to untangle. She has baby fur on her butt I have to groomout and it looks like she has a beard because she has like downy furaround her neck area.

Some new photos! Took me an hour because I madea mistake then had to reload the pictures and load them to photobucketagain.. phew very annoying! :D
100_0828.jpg

Mommy.. why do you part my hair like this?
100_1051.jpg

BIIIIG kissies!

100_1176.jpg

Mom, you really should learn how to wash your face.. by yourself!

100_1111.jpg

Taking a break to catch some shade from raising bunny poop to do a flop under the ramp
100_1120.jpg

Who goes there? Someone planning to stop my mommy cuddle time?!

100_1128.jpg

A cuddle with Mommy
100_1139.jpg

Pepsi trying to be like that picture of Pipp :D
100_1143.jpg

Bye everyone! Bunny kissiees to all!:kiss:

I'm so glad Pepsi is doing better. She is abeautiful bunny. Your new addition looks so cute. I saw a lionhead forthe first time at a pet store yesterday and they are really neat.

I am too! I don't know what I would have done if I lost her

:bigtears:

They're both mommy's little girls, and they know it! Looking back onthe baby pictures of Pebble's I posted, I miss her baby stage.. mybabies so grown up now! I want another baby bunny.. hehe :D.

:stork:

Update time! Thought I'd like to post somepictures of the girls :). Idon't have enough time to uploadthe new ones, but I have a few old ones. Pebbles is comfortable withclimbing the stairs! She'll jump off the second floor down to get off.Kamakazi bunny! :D I need to get the picture of her climbing thestairs, maybe tomorrow :). I haven't loaded any new ones on Pebblesdownstairs, but maybe tomorow, so I only have 1 fairly recent pic ofher.:D

100_1224.jpg

Chowing down on some romain

100_1210.jpg

Melting down for a belly scratch

100_1208.jpg

Chewing her new bed

100_1195.jpg

Don't ignore me, I'll chew!

100_1174.jpg

And Pebbles, cleaning her paws :D

Latest posts

Back