My Prego Lago

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedaHartwood

Reaction score
Just so you know, Mya has not had ANY contact with our bucks. I don't think she even makes eye contact from across the room ;). Anyway, she's that wonderful pumpkin balloon shape again. I don't know how many times her last home allowed the oppsie to happen. I also know it's also possible for her to carry two different pregnancies.....

Could she be pregnant still? And if so, is there a way to check? A vet visit would be a sure fire way to know, but we couldn't may the trip till sunday.

Or is it a false? Would she be doing that? Her kits are two and a half weeks old now, and still nursing.

:grumpy: I hope she's just fat :grumpy:

It's possible she just looks that way due to all the milk....My does always look like they're still pregnant up until they loose their milk.

I'm sure others will post here and give their :twocentsworth as well. :)

Emily

Well, I did the math, and if she were prego, she would have popped by now. So, just a scare! She's just fat with milk after all.

Thank you for the advise ^_^

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
It's possible she just looks that way due to all the milk....My does always look like they're still pregnant up until they loose their milk.

I'm sure others will post here and give their :twocentsworth as well. :)

Emily
Thats interesting to know.

Latest posts

Back