My old/new pair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well as most of you that I lost 2 of my bunnies just over a week ago. Well I still have 2 that need my loving that have been living with my parents for about a year.

First up we have Smokies/Spayed Female
DSCF3002.jpg
DSCF3004.jpg

And Second is D.C./neutered Male
DSCF3001.jpg
DSCF3003.jpg

DSCF3005.jpg

I hope to bring them home today as Smokies is looking a bit sick. But have to wait for one of my parents to get home so I can enter the house and pick up a carrier from inside.

I'm gonna start them a there own blog but I need help thinking of a name for it. So if you have any suggestions that would be great!

They are so cute i cant wait for the blog!

:biggrin2:

Smokies and D.C. are officially HOME, They've been here for a few hours now. When I got home with them I opened the carrier door and let them explorer while I grab there temp cage out of storage. My sister kept an eye on Smokies but forgot about D.C. and he went MIA LOL. I looked in living room 1st beedroom, kitchen and Kris checked the 2nd bedroom and couldn't find eek! I check the 2nd bedroom look under my bed and find somebun hiding.

DCUnderBed2.jpg
DCunderbed.jpg

Welcome home, loved buns!

What do D.C.'s initials stand for, girls?

How old are these two?
Are they a bonded pair?

"Smokies and D.C.; Saskatoon Sweethearts"

Ooh I like Autumn's blog title idea! They're so sweet and snuggly. Can't wait to hear more about them! I'm terrible with titles and names...

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Welcome home, loved buns!

What do D.C.'s initials stand for, girls?

How old are these two?
Are they a bonded pair?

D.C. Stands for Dark Chocolate. That's what his Rexy color remind me of.

They are very much Bonded.

They are about 4-5? They are a bit older than Fluffy. I would have to find my medical binder to find there age, but it's in a box somewhere.

I like your blog name I'll keep it mind. And see my sister thinks.

I posted a bit about them in Fluffy and Monsters blog not much tho.

Autum... is Grey/white really an autum one tham dc'd color of brown? though cute blog name though, i like it.

I don't keep up to date on RO... only here every now and then, i thought the blog name was to be "autum" but grey/white wasn't a "autum" color, unlike brown with brown leaves etc....

Oh, I'm sorry!

My name is Autumn & this is my suggestion for your blog title:

mouse_chalk wrote:
They are SO cute together. Such a lovely couple :D I'm glad that they're back home with you where they belong :)

I'm also glad there back home where they blong :)

Smokies has already made herself at home by christing a power cord :shock:. She didn't listen when I told UN-AH the second time and continued to chew untill I got up. It was the power to the VHS/DVD player so nothing horible the cable cord :) I pluged it for now and Banned the buns to the hallway untill we get everything organized.

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry!

My name is Autumn & this is my suggestion for your blog title:

I don't she really read your reply very well. LOL. She told me the same story that she thought the blog name was to be Autumn, I told her that was your name and she was like OH.

They're so cute! I love the picture of D.C. under the bed. He was there for a few minutes and already getting into mischief! :D

Were your parents upset or relieved to have them gone? When I drop off my guy at my parent's house for a vacation, my mum is relieved to see him go (but then misses him a few hours later). She's stolen a few of my pets in the past... Do they still have Snookiums?

I am glad that your home now has the little pitter-patter... err... thumping/galloping of little bunny feet in it again.

I will have to keep an eye out for their blog!

:hug:

I think my parents were happy to have my bunnies go. They had to be gone by the end of the summer anyways. Not that Mom didn't want my bunnies they weren't doing a very good job keeping the cage cleaned so the basement would start to smell. With me working full time I didn't have time to over and help out. When I was over I cleaned the boxes and the cage. Mom loves D.C. so if he goes missing I know where to find him.

Snookiums is still with my parents for now. Mom doesn't want a Rabbit anymore. She wants a pet more social like a dog. Dad says NO and he will become allergic to it as fast as the dog comes in. LOL.

I would take Snookiums but we are only allowed 2 pets here and I don't need a second cord lover. So it looks like Snookiums will be going to the SPCA :( She should find a lovely family soon as she is very friendly and was spayed twice :pssd: but not on my dime :)

I might start the blog today we'll see. If I do I'll PM you so watch your mail.

kherrmann3 wrote:
They're so cute! I love the picture of D.C. under the bed. He was there for a few minutes and already getting into mischief! :D

Were your parents upset or relieved to have them gone? When I drop off my guy at my parent's house for a vacation, my mum is relieved to see him go (but then misses him a few hours later). She's stolen a few of my pets in the past... Do they still have Snookiums?

I am glad that your home now has the little pitter-patter... err... thumping/galloping of little bunny feet in it again.

I will have to keep an eye out for their blog!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back