my new rescues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
For any one who reads the rescue me section this will be famiular, if you like to see it there's the link http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=42919&forum_id=7

quick refresh, a friend of mine called me earlier this week, and due to a family breakup she needs to home her 12 rabbits. She has not been living at home for 3 months, and is living an hour away from her rabbits, the person who is *caring* (yes that is sarcasm) for them currently told her she needs to get them out of the house as soon as possible.I know it's hard for her she's had most of the rabbits for years. But she found the courage to call and ask me for help. She asked if I would at least take her hindicap bun Strawberry, I finally told her I could take 4 total. here are their pics below, I have up dated the rescue thread with 5 out of the 8 bunnnies pics that are in need, but they are old pics, at lease I have some pics, below are pics of 3 of the 4 I took, I will get the 4th up soon but I couldn't get him to stay infont of the camera he kept trying to crawl into my lap. I got a mid spine shot but that just wasn't what i was looking for. any rate here are the 4 i took.8 more need help so if you know anyone at all who might be able to give them a home, either full time or tempoary till they can find a retirement home plase don't hesitate to contact me.

[email protected]

Meet Strawberry,

Strawberry was born with deformed feet, . she walks on her wrists and while her fur is missing the skin is not raw or irrtated, instead it has formed nice hard calluses. her legs almost look like a person crossing their arms to me.

3205157972_b585e0fa82.jpg

she was diagnosedwith premature closure of the growth alnur disk plate at 2 weeks old.

3205167618_a7187bc23b.jpg

she walks on her wrists and while her fur is missing the skin is not raw or irrtated, instead it has formed nice hard calluses. her legs almost look like a person crossing their arms to me.

3204318745_428e1f4f8a.jpg

Meet PJ 8 yearsold.

3205163130_3bf4d323ba.jpg

3204314089_091d76b95f.jpg

Meet Del, 7 yr old blue dutch

3205160282_c24814be05.jpg

Captain coming soon he kept trying to leap into my lap.

edited when i realized it said I took 43 buns instead of 4

Aww, they're so adorable! :) PJ looks so inquisitive and cute! Great that you rescued them!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
You can't resist those dutchies, can you?

PJ is cute too!

what you don't know by looking but I know just by knowing where theycame from. all 4 have dutch in them.. SHOCKING I know..

Strawberry and PJ are actully sibblings and they are a dutch /holland lop crosses.

Dutch just seem to find me :p

Latest posts

Back