my new rabbitry website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Misty,
All around I think the website looks really good! The only thing that I believe needs some attention is on your nest box page. (You have the exact same date listed under bred and due...:shhhh:) Otherwise :clapping:

mewlingcricket wrote:
Misty,
All around I think the website looks really good! The only thing that I believe needs some attention is on your nest box page. (You have the exact same date listed under bred and due...:shhhh:) Otherwise :clapping:
Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it.:hug2:...

I love love the banner.

I hope you don't mind but did some editing.

Hello And Welcome!
My name is Misty and I am in charge of our small rabbitry in Mid-Michigan. We currently have 11 holes. And planning on expanding.
I started in December 2009 when my aunt Chandra came down from Wisconsin and brought me three Dutch's (two blacks and one blue) Sadly they aren't no longer with us. Two of them got sold and Spidy (blue) r.i.p. in August 2010. And in February 2010. I bought my 1st Jersey Wooly. What got me into the breed was a REW that my father had. I fell in love and had to get one. And then i got three Lion-Heads. And three Mini Rex, There were two bucks and one doe of LH. I still have the doe, and the Mini Rex buck.
Now, I only have Jersey Wooly and Lion-Heads. I love these breeds.
I also raise and going to start breeding Pug's in 2011.

I hope you will enjoy and please look around!

Thanks,
~ Misty

Edited version:

Hello And Welcome!
My name is Misty and I am in charge of our small rabbitry in Mid-Michigan. We currently have 11 holes, and plan on expanding.

I started in December 2009 when my aunt Chandra came down from Wisconsin and brought three Dutch's for me(two blacks and one blue). Sadly they aren't no longer with us. Two of them were sold and Spidy (blue) passed away in August 2010. In February 2010, I bought my 1st Jersey Wooly. The reason I started with this breed was a REW that my father had. I couldn't help but fall in love and had to have one. I than purchased three Lion-Heads, and three Mini Rex rabbits. There were two bucks and one doe for the LHs.

I still have the doe, and the Mini Rex buck.Now, I only have Jersey Wooly and Lion-Heads. I love these breeds. I am not sure what you are saying here. Do you have the mini rex and the doe still? Just don't plan on breeding them. If that is the case I was thinking...

I still have a mini rex doe and buck but will not be breeding them. I am actively working with Jersey Woolys and and Lionheads.

I have started raising pugs with breeding planned for 2011.

Thanks,
~ Misty

JadeIcing wrote:
I love love the banner.

I hope you don't mind but did some editing.

Hello And Welcome!
My name is Misty and I am in charge of our small rabbitry in Mid-Michigan. We currently have 11 holes. And planning on expanding.
I started in December 2009 when my aunt Chandra came down from Wisconsin and brought me three Dutch's (two blacks and one blue) Sadly they aren't no longer with us. Two of them got sold and Spidy (blue) r.i.p. in August 2010. And in February 2010. I bought my 1st Jersey Wooly. What got me into the breed was a REW that my father had. I fell in love and had to get one. And then i got three Lion-Heads. And three Mini Rex, There were two bucks and one doe of LH. I still have the doe, and the Mini Rex buck.
Now, I only have Jersey Wooly and Lion-Heads. I love these breeds.
I also raise and going to start breeding Pug's in 2011.

Thanks,
~ Misty

Edited version:

Hello And Welcome!
My name is Misty and I am in charge of our small rabbitry in Mid-Michigan. We currently have 11 holes, and plan on expanding.

I started in December 2009 when my aunt Chandra came down from Wisconsin and brought three Dutch's for me (two blacks and one blue). Sadly they aren't no longer with us. Two of them were sold and Spidy (blue) passed away in August 2010. In February 2010, I bought my 1st Jersey Wooly. The reason I started with this breed was a REW that my father had. I couldn't help but fall in love and had to have one. I than purchased three Lion-Heads, and three Mini Rex rabbits. There were two bucks and one doe for the LHs.

I still have the doe, and the Mini Rex buck.Now, I only have Jersey Wooly and Lion-Heads. I love these breeds. I am not sure what you are saying here. Do you have the mini rex and the doe still? Just don't plan on breeding them. If that is the case I was thinking...

I still have a mini rex doe and buck but will not be breeding them. I am actively working with Jersey Woolys and and Lionheads.

I have started raising pugs with breeding planned for 2011.

Thanks,
~ Misty

I have this posted on RH also. And they confused me a little bit on there. I fixed some of the stuff that they wanted me to do. They told me not to write anything down that the bunnies that I got when I first started that died. But I bought 2 LionHeads a buck and a doe and they were both together but I kept the doe and gave the buck away last week. And I gave my 2 mini rex doe's back to my aunt. And I kept my only mini rex buck. I dont know how to word that the right way. Im kinda stuck on it though.

How about this?

I started in December 2009 when my aunt Chandra came down from Wisconsin and brought three Dutch's for me (two blacks and one blue). In February 2010, I bought my 1st Jersey Wooly. The reason I started with this breed was a REW that my father had. I couldn't help but fall in love and had to have one. I than purchased three Lion-Heads, and three Mini Rex rabbits. After changing direction of the rabbitry we now have a Mini Rex buck,Jersey Woolys and Lion-Heads. I love these breeds. I am actively working with Jersey Woolys and and Lionheads.

JadeIcing wrote:
How about this?

I started in December 2009 when my aunt Chandra came down from Wisconsin and brought three Dutch's for me (two blacks and one blue). In February 2010, I bought my 1st Jersey Wooly. The reason I started with this breed was a REW that my father had. I couldn't help but fall in love and had to have one. I than purchased three Lion-Heads, and three Mini Rex rabbits. After changing direction of the rabbitry we now have a Mini Rex buck,Jersey Woolys and Lion-Heads. I love these breeds. I am actively working with Jersey Woolys and and Lionheads.

Love it^^

"Sadly they aren't no longer with us"..(not right)

"Sadly they are no longer with us"(this is right).:):)

your website looks awesome!! luv it! good job!
its very "user" friendly and it isnt hard on the eyes...everything i need to know is right on the top taskbar..bugs me when i have to dig thru a website to find basic info...urs looks really clean and simple...:)

Latest posts

Back