My new girl from Kim (brimmhere)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotaBunBun

Reaction score
This is our new baby. Her name isMolly. She is a 6month old mini lop. Her and Dakotaadore each other. Dakota wouldnt come out of her new big cagebut when Molly comes out so does Dakota now too. They aregettin along beautifully and its so amazing. Molly is such achinner she just chines everything. I have seen Dakota do itmaybe 10 times but Molly even did my daughters foot. We LOVEher sooo much and cannot imagine life without her ever.

:inlove: awwwww their sooooo adorabletogether!! im soooo happy to see they are getting along sowell and so glad you love her so much. she is such awonderful girl!

if you need anything let me know :)

kim

They are SO cute!!

Here is your Avatar

BUNNY.jpg

~Amy

What Loves!! :sunshine:

That picture is so sweet. :4hearts:

-Carolyn

OH how Sweet isthat , !!!! what a beautifulllooking couple !

Good Job on the pairing Kim and DakotaBun.

DakotaBunBun wrote:
This is our new baby. Her name is Molly.She is a 6month old mini lop. Her and Dakota adore eachother. Dakota wouldnt come out of her new big cage but whenMolly comes out so does Dakota now too. They are gettin alongbeautifully and its so amazing. Molly is such a chinner shejust chines everything. I have seen Dakota do it maybe 10times but Molly even did my daughters foot. We LOVE her sooomuch and cannot imagine life without her ever.
They are both socute.

Latest posts

Back