My Netherland Dwarf Bucks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
At long last I managed to photograph my 3 remaining bucks. This is as good as it gets as regards posing since I have neglected to practise. Would appreciate any comments or critique:)
Rolo 15 months
PHOT0089.jpg

Snickers 9 months
PHOT0102.jpg

Jai 7 months
100_3739.jpg

They're all very cute. My preference is the semi-profile, like you posted for Jai. Your rabbits have great names, too. I never would have thought of Lint, as lint can be just about any color.

LakeCondo wrote:
They're all very cute. My preference is the semi-profile, like you posted for Jai. Your rabbits have great names, too. I never would have thought of Lint, as lint can be just about any color.
Thank you:) My youngest son picked the name for Lint at the time (he was 10) She really was just a tiny piece of fluff at then. He may have referred to the Lindt (chocolate ) bunny but the name stuck immediately:biggrin:

My camera isn't the best I am afraid. Rolo is Snickers and Jai's dad but they have different moms. Jai is a light Siamese Smoke and Snickers is a very dark sable (seal). He actually almost looks like a black. He also has the lovely sheen to his fur that black rabbits often have.

Latest posts

Back