my local petshop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmeh_121

Reaction score
i just got back from my local petshop...therewere loads of reporters there..and people taking all the animals andthere supplies out the shop,a lady who was standing next to me had saidthere closing the shop down as they found dead animals and animals thatwernt getting treated right...i was totally shocked about that,i baughtmy fish from there and all the supplies for the rabbits there.

its so disgusting makes me wonder now if there food and everything are even okay to eat.
apparently they found dead lizards with live ones...dead fish..ALL SORTS of things.
most of the poeple outside the shop were throwing thigns at theowner...and shouting out animal killer...to be honest my area isnt thetype of area where they can have people screwing up...i know that fromexperiance!!
on the news here the other day apparently some guy had nearly got shot as he didnt open his shop for one day!!

thats why im glad to be moving out of this area

from now on i have to go to my other local pets at home...

this city is soo scary to be in!

i thaught id share this with people.

kim(hunny,ivo,benji,dexter.)

Wow. I never knew the UK was that way at all. I need to watch more world news.:shock:

I wonder who turned them in. That's good though.

Not sure about the food, hopefully it's ok. Where will you donow? Is there somewhere sorta close where it would be safe togo? I sure hope so, what an ordeal.

Stay Safe!!!:boxing:zoro

i know its quite shocking!

there is a local *pets at home* here in london its not too farbut i know there pritty good my auntie works there so im sure thereokay!

Was the local one part of a chain or justprivately owned? I was shocked to see you were in London when you saidabout that guy nearly getting shot, but i guess it is getting bad inthe UK now, i'm originally from Essex but now in Devon.

Latest posts

Back