My Heart's on Fire for Elvira

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the last few hours I've noticed that Ellie is a little sneezy. I don't know if its because I poured her water from up high with her pretty much underneath it and maybe she got a little water in her nose. She's not like actually SNEEZING, its just like a little huff type noise out of her nose. She seems to be acting right and everything, but its a little weird. I'll see if she does it tomorrow or if it gets worse, then we might be taking a vet trip.

ALSO, I noticed her cleaning her little nipple a little more than usual and I picked her up and felt her. It feels like she has milk? That sounds freaking insane. But I had a cat have kittens and like two days before he kittens were birthed, thats what her teets felt like. How are they supposed to feel? I can feel like individual nipples, but there feels like fat or something else on both sides where the rows are. Do you guys get what I'm saying? I'm like exhausted and I feel like a lot just happened at once with the sneezing and the nipples. Its weird.
How far do false pregnancies go? She's not in one right now, but could it be her hormones?

Ugh, my brain hurts. Maybe she'll be normal in the morning and everything will be fine. I think I just need to bite the bullet and get her spayed. That will be happening soon I guess. Yay...not.

The brooms sound interesting and they are my fav color. I had to get mini muffin papers today and was so excited as they had purple ones and they were a few cents less than the boring white ones. let me know how the brooms work.

If you are taking the dog to the vets do you think you could bring up Ellies nipple as well. Maybe save yourself a trip to the vets if it could be normal especially with her being unsprayed and her hormones raging. Just keep an eye on the sneezing. Thump did that once but from dusty litter

I go to two different vets. One for the dogs and cats and one for rabbits. The rabbit vet is too expensive for dogs and cats and the dog/cat vet doesn't see rabbits. But the rabbit vet is the best in the state, so thats why I go to him.
I just got back from the vet with the dog, he has some yeast going on in there I think. The vet said its really red and gave me some stuff for him. I also got his yearly shots, and some revolution for the cats. Like $100 later, we're good to go! LOL
My moms cat is at the vet with a UTI, so I checked on him too. He's got a cone of shame on! I didn't see him, but the receptionist said that he did. :( Poor thing, he's got a catheter in, so he has to have one. haha. But she should be bringing him home later today.

I stopped at Walgreens with my coupons and got a really good deal on Gatorade's. 69c for the big ones! I got 5 for my husband for the weekend. Can't be that! I had the other coupons and saved like $12 on razors and toothpaste and other things like that. I have to go to the regular grocery store later today with my other coupons and get food. haha. I like coupons! LOL I like watching the total go from something high to something manageable!

And now to Ellie. I think she's okay. I haven't seen her sneeze today, which is good. But she's acting really aloof right now. I think she's about to nest or something. She's being really grumpy! Stupid hormones. I have to get her spayed soon. As long as she's not sneezing, then I'll wait a few weeks to take her to the vet and talk to him about spaying her. I have to go feel her underside and see how her little boobies are feeling. It could just be the hormones. I guess it is about time for her to start making a nest, its been like a month or two. Jeez. I wish she had been a boy!

Oh I wanted to tell you guys about how Ellie's schedule has changed. She used to be a normal rabbit where she would be really active in the morning, sleep most of the afternoon and become more active in the evening night time. But NOW she gets up in the morning with us, I let her out. She's awake morning into the afternoon and doesn't lay back down until like 6. From like 6-9 she relaxes and then she gets up and starts messing around again, I put her up at like 11-12 at night. So she goes to bed when we do. She's much more "person like" now. I think its weird, but shes been like this consistently for the last week. I thought there was something wrong earlier in the week because she was laying down at like 6 and usually thats when she was starting to perk up. But the next day was the same and now thats just how she is. So she's totally changed her schedule. I wonder if its because I'm in the kitchen so much during the day?

I can't wait to get my brooms. I let you guys know how they do! I hope they work really well. Hopefully they'll come next week.
I'm so tired and my head is starting to hurt, but there is so much to be done! So much to do, so little time! LOL

Oh she's totally about to make a nest! She's shredding the paper and moving it around. I think shes going to use the box to make the nest. I'll make sure to give her some extra stuff, so she doesn't pull all her fur out again. It just grew back! LOL

Poor girl! How many litters is that that she has been on the verge of having? I wonder if you could just save her old fur she pulled as long as it's clean for her to use the next time she builds a nest.

I like saving money to and love getting a good deal. As I shop I add up everything as I go but I round up for tax and love it when the register total is less than what I had. Now that the girls are off from school and shop with me they have started making a guess before everything is wrung up. Yesterday they even got the cashier involved. Ha!

The oldest outgrew her play shoes already. Their old shoes become their play shoes when we get them a new pair. That way they have a scruffy pair for the garden or playing and a nice pair for wearing out. I got her a pair of new shoes that are just to replace her play shoes for $5. I told her since we'll be buying new shoes for school very soon that this time we are looking for cheap more than style. She actually likes them a lot though, glad they were marked down so much and I am happy,happy,happy!

I know, I feel so bad for her right now. She's acting pretty unhappy. I hope she snaps out of it soon!

I wound up saving a lot of money at the grocery store today, thanks to my Bi-Lo card and coupons. I saved like $24. Plus we get fuel perks so we got like 35c off per gallon and saved like $10 when we filled up today. Thats a pretty good amount of savings! haha. I'm pretty happy with the way it worked out. I don't get all my groceries from Bi-lo though, I got only the stuff that was on sale and only the stuff that I had a coupon for from there. And went to the discount grocery store to get everything else. All my pantry goods and meat and frozen stuff. It always works out better like that.

So we got a new couch today. Its used, but its new to us! haha. Its microfiber and I cleaned it really well today. The only thing I don't like about it is, the dog fur sticks to it. The couch is chocolate and the dog is blond. haha. So the hair really shows! I can't wait to get my rubber sweepers and I can sweep the fur off the couch without having to get the vacuum out!

Now I'm totally just rambling. Sorry, its been a long day. I'm done now, please someone, take my computer away! LOL

Yay for you saving so much! It's a wonderful thing.

We have a microfiber couch and chair as well. The dog isn't allowed on them but his hair always gets on the bottom part because he's always lying up against it so he's under our feet and as close to us as he can get. The worst though is in our explorer and expedition especially in the carpet. It takes forever vacuuming it and you can never get it all. I want a truck with no carpet or material just for traveling with the dog.

I know what you're saying about the car! I just had my dog in the car and oh my god. Its so furry, everywhere. When I got home from the vet yesterday, I had to change pants. I had on black yoga pants and they were like blond fur pants after I was done. He spent the whole time leaning against my leg, so my whole right leg was TOTALLY covered in fur. I had an allergy attack too because of it. haha. So today, he's getting a bath and a condition treatment and some furmination is happening. He's getting double teamed with the furminator and the slicker brush. Its so much easier to get him brushed out when he's wet, that way his fur isn't so flyaway. He's got such a serious downy coat, thats what the problem is. haha.
I don't always let him on the couch either. He drools a lot when he sleeps. So thats one way I always know when he HAS been on the couch, like when we're gone. There is a huge fur pile and a big wet spot from him drooling. LOL Its so gross.

My husband is a crazy person. He got up at like 4am because he was really excited about playing disc golf today. I got up at like 6:45 and I wasn't happy about it and he's like bouncing off the walls! hahaha. It was nuts. Then in the car on the way to the course, he spilled his water in his lap. I laughed so hard. It wasn't terrible, but it did look like he peed himself a little. So we were passing a Target and he was like, I need you to go in and get some shorts and underwear for me. I laughed and said it was 7:30 in the morning, Target ins't even open. Rich people don't get up early, this isn't Walmart. LOL Thankfully he had on plaid shorts and you couldn't really see where he spilled the water and being outside would dry it quickly.

I think my cats really like the couch. It has really wide arms and my Fat Cat can flatten out on them. And the back of it is really cushy, so they seem to like it on the back. Even my old cat is on the couch, rather than in the box in the kitchen. haha.

Do you guys think its okay to give my dog a bath, even though he's on ear med stuff? I try really hard to not get his ears wet or anything, but since he has stuff in them, would it be okay? I think I'll be giving him meds for the next like week or two, so it would be a while to give him a bath if I had to wait.

I got some Revolution for my cats and hopefully it will help with their ear mites. I've been fighting with mites with them for months now. I'll dose them twice, but hopefully it will help a little. Over the counter stuff doesn't help obviously. I think its because they're outside a lot of the time. I don't really know though.
It really sounds like I don't take care of them, with all their ear issues! I swear I take care of them, they're all just trying to kill me.

Lots to do today! Gots to get some more coffee to get me blood flowing!
Happy Saturday All!

PS. Ellie isn't nesting yet, but I think she's getting ready to kindle. LOL I'm just going to take it seriously, and use the real terms. She's so grumpy and floppy. She's like flopping out all the time like she just can't even deal with it anymore. LOL She's crazy as hell.

I got my broom things! THEY'RE SO AWESOME! I got the broom, a toilet brush, two dish scrubbers, a handheld scrub brush and another brush that is kind of an everything brush. I tried the everything one on my couch and it swept the fur off of it really well! I think that I might be able to brush Ellie with it, since its not hard and pokey like the slicker brush. I can't wait to clean stuff with them!
I'll take some pictures of them, so you guys can see what I'm talking about. Its hard to explain them. They're all silver handled and purple bristled though. They're really stylish and I feel like a grown up with them because they all match! hahhaha. I'll let you guys know how they clean too. I like them because I don't have to throw them away to get new ones. I can just wash them and they're good to go.

I'm so excited!

The funny thing is I have always like boxers but kinda checked them off the list because of the drooling and the gas. Well my dog has gas and it's pretty bad and every day and of course he has to lay right by your feet at those times. He doesn't drool except when we travel he'll drool in the truck the whole time, when ever he is really into a smell he's sniffing and when he drinks he'll walk away drooling all over my floor and then he does the thing where he has to choke all over my glass doors after eating.

The shedding I just don't get sometimes. he's an indoor dog and doesn't put on a winter coat. His hair is short and he doesn't have a fluffy undercoat like most dogs and he like has less over all hair. Like under his arms is almost completely hairless yet I find hair everywhere. He should be completely bald.

What's with men and activities that take place early? I'm not a morning person but if I could sleep till 7am every morning I would be ok. Anything earlier and I feel sick. All the racing always means getting up early, rush around packing a bunch of stuff and then spend the whole day at the race track or a few days.

That's crazy he wanted you to buy new clothes because he spilt his water.Ha!

I thought you could also clean a cats ears on the inside to help with mites. Peroxide I'm thinking? I can't quite remember though but I'm sure there's something.

You could bath your dog and just avoid bathing it's head for now. If you did that you shouldn't get water in his ear. If you felt you had to do something then wipe his head with wipes or a soapy wash cloth and then rinse the wash cloth and use that to rinse his head.

Get to work with the broom things and let us know how they do!

Peroxide for people. For cats and dogs take regular Isoprol Alcohol. Soak a cotton ball, squeeze a little to get the excess out then squeeze rest into ear canal and wipe. Or just put a little into the ear and take a paper towel and wipe out. We know you love and care for your animals but they're always difficult. And it cant be just one of them it has to be all of them having issues.

Is it bad that I laughed out loud when you cracked AJ in the head? I can just see him standing there. Remember he is of the male species. He may never find his common sense.

No its not bad that you laughed Kaley. At first I said to him, well you should have moved! Then I consoled him. My first reaction to anything happening is never, oh my god are you okay? Its always, well you shouldn't have been doing that in the first place, don't be dumb. haha. Or, of course you're going to get hurt, you're jumping off the back of the couch. You asked for that.
Thats why I know I was made for boys. Usually he can shake it off pretty quickly, but sometimes, you know when he catches a power walking knee to the forehead, he can't handle that.
I told my husband to squat in front of the gate at knee level and let me knee him in the forehead and see how bad it hurts. He didn't go for it. LOL

Denise, we had a boxer/pit bull and she was the worst at shedding. Her fur made me itch so bad because it was so short. My dog now has fall back fur, so its a little softer but it still makes me sneeze when he's shedding really bad. Like right now. Today is bath day and I'm brushing all that crap out of him. I usually don't get his head wet, so hopefully today will go okay. I'll clean his ears really well after I'm done and then put his drops in. But already after two days of meds, he's flapping his ears less.
I think the revolution is helping the cats too. I'll clean their ears out in a few days and try to get all the crap out. Then I'm treating them again in like 12 days, to get the second cycle of the mites. I'm doing it right! LOL

I have brush reviews! haha.
The dish ones first. They're pretty good, but not for just washing dishes. I'm probably one of the last people without a dishwasher in America. So they're made for like just rubbing the stuff off and putting the plate in the dishwasher. There are two of them, one for pots or whatever and one for glasses. (I'll take pictures to show the difference) Anyway, the one for pots is flat and it scrubbed my sink the right way! I heard my sink purr because the brush was getting in the good places. The one for glasses, cleaned my coffee pot like nobodies business. It also got my tea kettle like an old pro. So those get a pass from me, so things like that.
For the glasses:
2me8lj6.jpg

For the flat stuff:
332vvyf.jpg

Toilet brush. That mofo is the best! It got the perpetual ring off my toilet! We have well water and for some reason the water always leaves a light ring. Keep in mind that I clean my toilet like every other day and there is still a slight ring. The new brush got it almost all the way off and if I clean with it for a while, I'm guessing that it will come off completely.
24awh3q.jpg

The broom. Its pretty awesome. It just grabs every little thing off the floor. It doesn't make the fur go flying, but it just brings it to you. I really like it. It also has a really long telescoping handle. It shrinks down to short, so its not too bad to store.
2hyugyg.jpg

2nhot45.jpg

Then there is a scrub brush that I haven't used yet, but I think its going to be nice when I need it.
2iavq00.jpg

The everything brush! This sucker is great! I used it to sweep all the fur off my couch into a line and then used a lint roller to roll it up. I use it to get all the stuff into the dust pan and it just gets everything into the dust pan. No more little line of crap that won't go! It ALL goes! I love it. Its also good at brushing the dog! LOL
200fi45.jpg

We didn't get to go out last night. Something happened with the FIL and he had to go to the hospital. So my husband, AJ and I all went to dinner instead. I got a souvlaki plate and oh my god, it made me remember how much I love greek food! We had a good time though. It was nice. Then I got my new brushes and cleaned my whole kitchen! LOL

Happy Sunday. Hope everyone has a good day. I'm off to do some stuff.

I actually have two dish washers. There was one here when we bought the house. We had another that hubby owned from the old house. I don't use either. We used the one here only for cleaning our canning jars to get them good and hot to kill all germs.

The brushes sound good. So where did you get them?

Have you seen the commercial for the schticky yet? I want one just so I can say schticky. I'd be like I'm going to clean now with the schticky! ha.

On Friday hubby said we'd eat dinner before going to the drag races. He made it sound really nice. Well we stopped in at a KFC and got our food to go to eat on the way as he was in a big hurry. They forgot half our stuff so we had to go back and then when we were almost there hubby realized the bun for his sandwich was mostly covered in black mold! How do you not notice that when you make a sandwich?!

Denise, you have dishwashers and you DON'T use them? Are you crazy? haha. Just kidding. As long as your dishes don't get out of hand, there isn't an issue with washing them by hand. I like to wash as I go, but I get lazy after I eat dinner and usually the dishes are still there in the morning when I get up. BUT the last week, I've been trying to make a really conscious effort to wash the dishes before bed and wake up to clean kitchen! Its worked really well.
I got the brushes from Flylady.net. I'm working through her system to get my house near perfect. I've trying to "declutter" my house, so far its worked really well. Its been good to have a better routine than my routine. hahaha. The shipping was a little expensive but other than that, the price of the stuff is a pretty good price. They get rave reviews from all the people who do the flylady system. I really like the brushes.
I've never heard of the the schticky, I'm going to google it though!

I can not believe that there was mold on your husbands bread! I would have thrown the sandwich at them and then demanded my money back. haha. And here you thought it was going to be nice. Thats how my husband is too. "You wanna go get something for dinner, since we don't have AJ?" Then we wind up at Taco Bell or something. hahaha. Or Hardee's or Arby's since those are the special places to eat since its expensive! LOL Story of my life.

Is it wrong that I don't really want to pet Ellie today? The last 3 days have been really difficult with her. She's been SO grumpy. She's lunged at my hands like 10 times, she bit me once, she's boxed me 4 times while trying to hand her something. Her routine has been upset. Instead of tucking into her pellets when I put them down, she waits until evening to eat them and eats them in the evening or over night. She's still eating, so thats not an issue. She still takes treats and eats the hay. She has just decided that pellets aren't the bees knees anymore. Anyway, she's been super aggressive. Now she seems more normal this morning, but I'm just still mad at her for lunging at me yesterday. She lunged and boxed my hand and scratched me. I wasn't happy.
I know its her hormones and its not her fault, but I'm just upset with her. I'll give it a few days and she'll be back to normal and she'll be better.

I didn't give my dog a bath yesterday. We went to my in-laws and spent the majority of the day there. As it turns out my FIL had a mini stroke on Saturday. Or well, we don't know. Since he didn't stay in the hospital long enough to get the MRI. He left at 6 in the morning because they wouldn't let him smoke. My MIL had to go get him. Whatever. They're both insane. Does a mini stroke lead to a full on stroke? Is the mini like a warning? Maybe I need to look up some stuff. Because I'm here to tell y'all, I will not be taking care of him if he has a full on stroke. Hell to the no.

Anyway, have a Happy Monday everyone! Lots to do today!

I don't use them mostly because we typically don't have too many breakfast or lunch dishes. We just have a lot for dinner and holidays. The kids now do the breakfast and lunch dishes, their new summer chores. I always do the dishes as soon as we are done eating because they are so much easier to clean right away. I'll have to look into the flylady. Now if only something could be found that would clean up bits of hay other than a vacuum.

Myself I would have went back and raised a ruckus because that's should never happen and usually hubby would too but he wanted to get there. We eat at nice places too. We have our favorites depending on what type of food we are in the mood for but he did make it sound as if we would stop and eat in somewhere.

I could see not being in the mood to pet her after all of her grumpiness yesterday. I know she can't really help it as the hormones are driving it but maybe it's better for her as well as you to give her some space when she is feeling that grumpy. I know I don't want people pestering me when I'm grumpy. Ha!

My grandmother had a mini stroke or maybe more than one. She than had two full on strokes. The second one was when she was in the hospital and the last one killed her. I'm not sure if having mini's always means a person will have a full on stroke but he does need to have it dealt with because it could.

I just had to share with you. I started yesterday on shampooing carpets. I did the twins room and plan to do the oldest girls, the den and the furniture in the den. While reading your post just now I managed to spill half a cup of coffee on the couch so I guess that has decided me on at least shampooing the couch today. I also have to bath the dog. He will shed like crazy right after bathing him and I want that to be done before I shampoo the den as that's where he spends most of his time.

Is it Monday already? Dang! I thought it was Sunday.

I hate when I spill coffee! Thats enough to ruin the day. I really need my coffee right now, but I can't bring myself to drink it. I've warmed it up in the microwave like 3 times already and I just can't finish this cup. I guess I better go drink some iced coffee from the fridge.

Well my FIL doesn't take care of himself. He drinks nothing but Diet Pepsi and smokes 3 packs a day, don't exercise like a normal person and tries to over do it everyday with things that don't need to be done. I know that your diet and stuff don't really cause a stroke, but taking care of yourself better could probably prevent it. I don't have any problems with smoking, I smoked for a long time, so did my husband. Smoke if you want, thats your bag. Ya know? But if you live on soda and cigarettes, thats not great right? I mean, in the 4 years my husband and I have been together, I've seen my FIL drink 2 bottles of water. Seriously. He does drink milk with dinner, but then chases it with a diet pepsi. I don't know how he's not totally dehydrated.
Anyway, he needs to take better care of himself, but he won't. So what are you gonna do? There's nothing you can do. Thats pretty much our answer for it now, "what are you gonna do?" Nothing.

As for Ellie. She's nesting now. She's shredding cardboard to make her nest. She put the nest next to the fridge, behind all the feed tubs, in a dark corner. Its really hard to get to, even for her. I moved the big chicken feed bin so she could squeeze by better. I'll let her keep it there, but I do wish she would have put it in a box. haha. I had to pull the rug up. I had to move my freaking rug for the rabbit to build her nest! (I just had to repeat it, because its so ridiculous) She was trying to pull bits of carpet up to put in her nest and I'm scared she's already ingested some from where she's really ripped the rug up. So maybe once she's done nesting, I can put my rug back. Or maybe I could get one that doesn't come apart? It really sucks too, because she ruined really nice rug.
I gave her some newspaper too, to shred that. I mean, if she's going to build the nest, I can at least give her the materials for it. LOL
I think she would make a good mama though. Too bad there are so many unwanted rabbits in the world. I just hope she doesn't pull a load of fur out with all the paper products. She's still got a weird line in her fur, I don't want her to be bald again.

I'm waiting for my headache to go away before I do anything today. I woke up with it, hopefully it goes away soon! I've got it down to a dull ache and I can turn the lights on now! We're getting somewhere!

Well I'm pretty sure that I've lost my mind. I'm sitting on the couch and I had my coffee cup wedged between my leg and the back of the couch. I got up to check Ellie and now my coffee is gone. I don't know if I took it into the kitchen, its not on the end table and the couch isn't wet. So hopefully I put it on something. LOL Oh wow.

Ellie escaped her cage last night! The rascal. I had to really force her in there, I didn't want to leave her out all night because she's untrustworthy. I lured her in with raisins and shut it. Then this morning she greeted me in the middle of the kitchen. hahaha. Thankfully I keep a litter box out all the time with hay in it. The door didn't open up so she was without pellets, hay and water. But the litter box had hay and the dog bowl had water.

She seems to have abandoned her nest. It was a doozy this go round. I'll wait until tomorrow to clean it up though, just to make sure she's done with it. LOL
I just gave her a tiny little orange moose stuffie from Ikea. Its little. She put her head down and I made the moose groom her. haha.

You guys, I think I'm going to have to get her spayed and get her a friend. I think she's that sort of rabbit. She does well by herself, but her really wants the cats to love her and I don't think I'm enough for her. Foo was fine by herself, she was my girl. She didn't need a friend. But Ellie, she's different. I think she's going to want a friend. So I'm going to work on getting her spayed and maybe talk my husband into a second rabbit. After she's healed and hormones gone. Maybe I can take her for dates at the shelter and try to find a bun like that, an older bun thats already neutered. I'm not going to get too excited or try to put the cart before the horse or anything. But I think she's going to need a friend.

Okay, non-rabbit related things. My washing machine has the funkiest smell right now! I don't know what it is, but its gross smelling. Sort of fishy, bad potato like smell. I don't know why! I think its because of the well water. Are you supposed to clean washing machines? LOL I feel dumb. I've been googling it and some bloggers say its the residue from your laundry detergent and/or your water. What if its both, mixed together to get the funky smell? My clothes don't smell like that, but the machine does! To be honest, I didn't notice the smell until I used the lavender detergent that I'm allergic to, the day before yesterday. I washed the dog blankets, AJ's car seat cover, and some golf towels. Things I don't have to touch, so I used the lavender stuff. THEN the smell started. I wonder if the lavender detergent has most residue because it has a stronger smell?
I'm rambling now. But its gross. I think its whats causing my gnat issue. Because I've gone through ever cabinet in search of bad food and there is none. I clean my fridge out once a week before I go grocery shopping. So I think the gnats are coming from the washer? Is that possible? Is it bad that I just want to throw the washer out and get a new one?! haha. Thats what I want to do.
So I think I'll have to clean it? Then get these clorox washer cleaner pod things, to run through it. I read that those get the residue out. Or like gallons of vinegar.
I don't know, but its stupid and I don't even want to use my washer. But I need to, the wash is piling up, even though I did loads yesterday. Who wears this much clothing? I don't mind hand washing stuff, so maybe I'll hand wash a few things. But I need to wash sheets! Ah. Stupid washer. Why does everything fall apart at once? Has that happened to anyone, weird smelling washing machine?

Anyway, I'm so done. I guess I have to crawl inside my washer and clean it now.
Happy Tuesday. I feel like this is going to be a LOOONG week.

I just cleaned the washing machine. Its a top loading one. So theres like this edge thing in the top of it, and it looks like thats where the smell is coming from. There was a bunch of gunk and crap in there. It looked like a lot of dog fur. (**** dog) I cleaned it with vinegar and ran a load with 6 cups of vinegar in it.
I just opened the top of it and there are all sorts of suds. I did add two of my microfiber clothes so it could be from that. But I think it could be from the detergent residue too. Hopefully that will help the washer not stink anymore! Then I'll have to add cleaning the washer to my cleaning regimen. Good lord, I thought that one was supposed to be an easy appliance?!
Anyway. I think I'm going to have to switch detergents.

Why am I sharing all of this? Whats wrong with me? I think its because no one else cares! Not that you guys do, but my husband wouldn't care at all. I'm so done now. Sorry for the washer rambling. I guess its just that kind of day.

ha because if you didnt post about the washing machine it would be stuck in your head until it came out on your husband because he would say something stoopid about it. I love RO

Did you find your coffee yet? LOL

I kind of think Ellie would like to have a friend too. She wants the cats to love her but they don't, lol. Whys hould they? She rips their fur out for her nest, lol. I bet she'd like a little friend like Houdini. But that would be bad if you had two Ellies. Double the damage.

I haven't had much problems with washing machine but mine has gotten leaky before. We've had to replace ours before but we did find some pretty good deals for a new one on Craigslist. We got one for 500$. I've never had a smelling washing machine so I can't help with that.

Back