My frind Carloyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Dere Carloyn Im so EXIDID aboutChristmas! And when I want Sebastian's attention I Blow onSebastian's Butt and it Relley work's.I made cookies.we Raptlots of prizint's . My Momma backt punkun bread. I love it! Do you loveit? But you don't want to be around me becous I figird out that itmakes me toot! :shock:Momma said that is why we give it tobunnys. Isn't thatfunny? Wehad to move our tree today becous we are putting a train around thebottom on Christmas Eve. The engin looks like Poler Express! Momma isgoing to take a picture of me by the tree for you. There arepictures of bubba decrating the tree too. I am glad he is home forgood.

I love you

Love Sebastians Little Girl

Bythetree2.jpg

Look at my presents!

Bythetree.jpg

BryanDecorating.jpg

Bryandecorating2.jpg

Sebastian's little girl,

You are the cutest little girl ever! I love the pictures and I love reading your messages. :)

[align=center]**********************************************[/align]
BunnyMommy,

I say it's time we expand our napping to kids, too. :DAfter all, Sebastian and his little girl are a pakage deal. ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Sebastian's little girl,

You are the cutest little girl ever! I love the pictures and I love reading your messages. :)

[align=center]**********************************************[/align]
BunnyMommy,

I say it's time we expand our napping to kids, too. :DAfter all, Sebastian and his little girl are a pakage deal. ;)
dere mybunnyboys, i looked at the photos of mokea and spise.they were socute! thankyou for the photos.

Sebastians Little Girl

Thank you Sebastian's little girl! I'll be sure to tell them you liked them and give them a kiss and a treat for you.

I'll post more pictures after the holidays.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your family!

P.S.- I think you and Sebastian's pictures are the greatest!

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

My Dearest Friend, Sebastian's Little Girl,

I know today's going to be great because it started out with a messagefrom you - my favorite friend, and the coolest little girl in theWorld.

I just woke up and I wish it was time to go to bed already. Tonight'sTHE BIG NIGHT!! - Santa Rides! I'm so happy and excited too.Can you imagine how busy the elves are right now getting everythingtogether? Rudolph finally gets to visit all the children. He waits forthis night all year long. I wonder how many times he's gotten in thehouse to see if it's time to leave yet.

My favorite bread and pie is pumpkin. I didn't make it this year, butnow that you've given me the idea, maybe I'll make one of them today.Don't worry about 'tooting' after you eat it. (Once I think I heard abunny butt boof from Tucker after he ate pumpkin. :shock: ) I'd stillwant you around after you ate it because I know your boofs don't smell,just like mine. :)

Blowing on Sebbie's butt to get his attention is a good idea. I'll try it. I never did that before.

So you're putting a version of The Polar Express under your tree? :)Yay!! Santa will really love to see that. That will be very special tohim.

I'm so glad Bubba's home to help decorate the tree. :) It just wouldn'tbe the same without him with you. Give him a big hug and kiss. Noweveryone's together and you'll have The Best Christmas Ever.

I love, love, love the pictures of you. You are growing up sofast and are prettier and smarter with every day that passes.

It sounds like you're working very hard to help out and make sureeverything is ready for Santa. Baking cookies - wrapping presents. Iknow Santa saw you doing those chores.

By the way, you said those presents are Yours? :shock: Goodness! I wonder what's in them.

Be sure to have your Mom go to the website that tracks Santa Claus. We'll be able to see where he is.

I don't know how I'll ever get to sleep tonight. I wish today wastomorrow. Christmas Eve day always seems to go so slow. I'll have tokeep really busy so that time goes fast.

Thank you for making my day. I'll be thinking of you a lot. GiveSebastian a kiss for me and your Mom a Big Hug. I think you have thebest bunny and mommy in the world.

I love you with all my heart, Sweetie. Thank you So Much for the letter. You're The Best!

xoxoxoxox

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn, Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Psst...Sebastian's Girl,

The toll-free phone number you call to find out where Santa is right now is 1-877-HiNorad.

I just called and found out that Santa's over Kabul, Afghanistan rightnow! :shock: I spoke to some guy named Sean and he was really nice.

If you look on the map at the website I posted for everyone to go intocalled, "Tracking Santa on Christmas Eve", you'll see Rudolph's rednose on the satellite!!

It's Awesome!!

Thanks again for the beautiful letter and pictures you sent me.

Love you,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back