My Flemish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, if I knew wxactly what special creaturesthis little guy was, I would have driven even further if I had too. Heis such a special guy.

Stephanie, I was the same way! I was so excited and frantic I wouldpace trying to figure out if I had everything ready or not. LOL!

Amy, I have posted pics and am about to post some more! He is so full of personality, the pics may just keep comming! =)

Peg and Jen, thanks! He turned 8 weeks May 16th and I was told heweighed a little over 5 lbs. I love the fact that I get to see himgrow!

Pam, his legs are straight when he stands. He does sit like a normalbunny and also does the froggy legged while laying down also. It mayhave been the slippery surface. I have not seen him do this on thetowel I put in there. I don't think he likes to lay on the towel, hepushes it out of the way then lays down. I still have to find the grassmats to put in his cage.

A thanks to Mambo101, Bunnydude, Fluffy, RabbitLuvr04, PuterGeekGirl,Freddysmom, SamandShaun, Erin, and Cuddelxoverload. I think he is ahandsome guy myself! :D

Well, still no name. I have just been callinghim my baby. LOL! He is such a ham. He did let me know he is notpartial to being held though. :pHe prefers to sit and bepetted while he can come and go as he wishes. He still is not able tohave free run the whole day while we are home yet but got out for alittle while. We are waiting for him to get accustomed and pottytrained a bit, which he is doing wonderfully so far aside from somepebbles. We are also waiting until we are done bunny proofing and thebunny and dogs get a bit more acquainted.

More pictures!!!!! :D
Relaxing on the porch

RelaxingPorch.jpg

He has let my son pet him and not been bothered by it a bit. My son isusually pretty "nice" to the animals as we have been teaching him forquite some time how to pet the cats and dogs nice. But this pic iscute. Dillon pics up the bunny's foot with two little fingers and looksat it wierd, as if he notices the feet are huge!

BigFeetMoma.jpg

Playing with a tissue

NeedaTissue.jpg

Holy Cow! This is a size comparison picture. He laid down next to my son's ride on toy elephant.

SizeComparison.jpg

Oh he is so handsome! Gosh what a nice bun. ANd he looks real calm already! Makes me want one even more lol

Virginia

Oh Babbs!

He'sabsolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I lovehiscolor!My favoriteFlemish colorisfawn, I love the color of your little mon.

The picture of Dillon is precious with his new baby.

BigFeetMoma.jpg

Don't let him intimidate you by not picking him up. Get himused to it now as it'll only get more difficult later. Assoon as I flip Cali over, she pretty much goes right into atrance. Hoping it's the same with your little guy.

Oh, I JUST LOVE HIM!

I want to hear all about him. (Dillon is such a precious punkin, too!)

Had company over this weekend and they have a 6 month old baby and a 2year old. The mom took the 6 month old over to pet Cali inher cage and she wanted to jump in the baby's lap. NoooooCali! You can't do that!! Such babies!

-Carolyn

He's such a gorgeous bunny. I would give him agorgeous man name like David (the statue) or Favio! There's so manysexy men you could name him after.:inlove:

Congrates on your new rabbit. He is so adorable.I want one so bad. lol I could just imagion the looks on Flopsy andFluffy's faces if they saw one. Hah!

Names:
I thought of Bambi when I first saw him him. His color resembles Disney's Bambi and his big ears too.

Handsome would work too.

-Ashley & Flopsy

Latest posts

Back