My Chicks Hatched!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, it a couple of more days they will start to get small feathers on their wings. I'll keep posting pics but once they are past the really cute stage people probably won't want to see them lol :p

Ok I took some extremely cute close up pics of them! I made sure I got some cute closeups of Bart for Jen aswell. Uploading them now.

[align=center]Cute Close Ups![/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1946.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Bart! So Cute[/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1947.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Furry Butt cuteness[/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1948.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Hiding behind mammy![/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1961.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Eating![/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1963.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Bart and co.[/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1967.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]The black twins[/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1970.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]3 of the five identicals[/align]
[align=center]
GEDC1973.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Little cutie.[/align]
[align=left]Bart and the last little one have no identical siblings, they're the odd ones out :p[/align]
[align=center][/align]

when my kids were little they had two banties(a hen and rooster) their names were raymond red and chixie brown.... not sure hoe they came up with those names... but they were the sweetest couple... they wouldn't sleep in the hen house they always roosted in a tree.... he always let her go up first and then he would go up... one day she disapeared and i think he died from a broken heart... he didn't have anything to do with the other hens and they hatche babies onetime in their lives...

your chicks are adorable...

Thanks guys, so far the only names I have is Diego for a black one and Bart for the yellow one. Other names were suggested but I need to know which chick you want the name for. Any more suggestions :)

Elf Mommy wrote:
Time for chickie bunny photos for the Easter Contest!!!
Oh, now that would be a cute idea! I don't know how many of us have chicks to take pics of though. I actually have three rescue chicks, but they are already in the ugly baby stage, LOL.

awwwww sooo cute
i got a hen that is setting on some egg's i can't wait to see if they hatch i wanted to buy some chicks but i don't want 25 of them i would like to buy 10 them from the farm store and take them home nothing better then fresh egg's
good luck with your chick's

I was going to do it but I don't think the picture would look good because the chicks would be running away from the rabbits, the mom would be going crazy and so would the bunnies! I'll see, they are already starting to get feathers on their wings.

Awww they're so cute! I love the patterns on the brown ones! It would be cool if you named one of them Tess, don't know if it fits though!

I miss my chickens. When I lived in Puerto Rico we owned a LOT of chickens.

(Edward if it's a boy)Cullen

GEDC1947.jpg

Riley and Hunter(black twins)if no one else wants them:p(if so, them i'll just name (Edward if it's a boy) Cullen:))

GEDC1967.jpg

Please name one Mike J :)

Or Mikey J or something :) They are really adorable! This is a great thread - woop!

More pictures! I love seeing them with their mom...

Denise

awh wow! This is a fab thread, they are veryy cute! My friend has chickens. xx

How are the chicks doing?

Denise

Sorry I haven't been online I'm loading a video of them to fill everyone in :) They have gotten big and fly everywhere instead of walking lol

[align=center]Chick Update![/align]
[align=center]Here's a video, you probably can't hear what I'm saying, just enjoy the chicks![/align]
[align=center] [/align]

Latest posts

Back