my bun's playdate....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlzilla

Reaction score
so i took my little bun to his playdate on saturday with a bunch of girl rabbits at the pet store. he marinated himself in hugo boss aftershave and even let me comb his fur so he looked swish and suave lol. i introduced him to several female buns of several different ages, breeds, and personalities.

did not go well!

every single bun he was introduced to got a right dressing down from him lol. he didn't like any of the female buns, not even one of them. obviously being at the pet store it was neutral territory and we found a quiet spot to introduce them one at a time. he was extremely aggressive with all of them lol.

as soon as we got home he leapt up onto my chest as i rested on my bed doing some knitting and he took a nap there, tooth purring his fat little head off. i am beginning to think he is just one of the few rabbits out there who simply prefers his own space, territory, and is happy to share a bond with me and me alone. he gets furiously angry if the cat comes into his space and he charges at her, he even charges at my little 5 year old niece if she comes into my room. i am the only one who he will happily share the space with.

at least i tried and i feel much happier now knowing that he prefers living as a bachelor as opposed to being lonely. and technically, he isn't a bachelor - i'm his girl :)

What? Did I read wrongly? He marinated himself in aftershave?? and you let him???:?

Erm.. I don't think that's a good idea..

serenz wrote:
What? Did I read wrongly? He marinated himself in aftershave?? and you let him???:?

Oh,i'm sure she was just joking lol

girlzilla,i guess Ludo just wants to be a single guy,at least then he wont have to share his stuff lol

cheryl

serenz wrote:

LOL he didn't really slather himself in aftershave! it was a joke.

Yep, sure sounds like your little fella has a one bun show for sure! :bunnydance:

That is so sweet how attached and in love with you he is....just too cute!

That reminds me of my Maggie. xD

She will not stand to have another living thing touch her. She will growl and charge if she doesn't approve of the person. I've considered bonding her with Belle. Seeing as Belle would LOVE a companion. You can just tell..but Maggie, well she wouldn't do so well. But I might consider having playdate through awall of NIC, with my brother on the other side with Belle and myself on the side closest to Maggie and seeing how that goes before proceeding.

Latest posts

Back