My bunny is smarter than me..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie_LuLu

Reaction score
So I got a spray bottle to squirt Lulu (on her feet) when she bites her cage at night. It has worked for the past few weeks, i'll squirt her when she is in the act, but now, she only bites the cage when she knows i'm too far away to squirt her, or if the bottle is near her cage and i'm far away. Then i'll hold the bottle near her cage and she'll stop and look at me with the cutest expression, so obviously I can't squirt her. This is SOOO frustrating,why can't she just stop biting, or stop looking so cute!?

Aw, she definately has you wrapped around her finger! Have you tried putting something there for her to chew or shred instead of her cage? You could put hanging toys there, stuff newspaper through the wires, or attach a piece of wood there for her to chew on.

Also, have you tried covering her cage so she can't see you? She might just be trying to get your attention.

Actually, salt wheels aren't very good for rabbits. They get all the salt they need from their pellets,and excess is as bad for them as it is for us.

Iwill be remove themfrom the cages. Thank you for the advice. I dont have much experience with rabbits so it is nice to learn from the experts :D

[line]

Thanks

Shawn

She has a wodden thing that hangs from the top of her cage with a bell attached (she loves licking the bell, haha,shes a strange one) and she bites that a lot, and she has some other wood toys, along with a paper towel roll, that she refuses to chew, she puts it in her mouth and hits the cage bars with it. I covered her cage once, but I woke up in the middle of the night and had to take it off,because I thought it would get hot in her cage. I keep her cage in my closet and keep the door closed, but its still so loud!

Latest posts

Back