my baby kits now at 5 weeks and 4 days

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynnnora2

Reaction score
Just took these pics of my 2 baby rabbits. They are absolutely adorable. They like to be petted and come to you when you put your hand in the cage. The black one ( the one Im keeping) seems to get jealous when I pet either its mother or his sibling, lol, or maybe it is the curious one. So happy Ive had the opportunity to experience nurturing kits, its been a stressful worrying few weeks but glad with the outcome. They eat pellets and hay and drink water plenty and everything seems to be going as it should. Only trouble is now, having posted pics on facebook everyone is asking if they can put orders in for a rabbit. I keep telling them Im giving the doe a rest first. Anyway, again thanks to all that have given me advice.
Lynn

2013-03-15 16.38.32.jpg

2013-03-15 16.38.47.jpg

2013-03-15 16.38.02.jpg

Awwww!!!! They are so adorable! I just want to hold & cuddle one! The lighter colored one is so cute too! I would have a hard time parting with him/her! Sure you don't want to keep her/him? lol I would take her in a heartbeat! lol Can't you tell I'm addicted! Congratulations! They are beautiful babies!

I wish I could keep it but I think its a boy and I promised my brother he could have a buck as I need a doe. Its going to be hard when it has to leave but atleast I can still see it as it grows. I agree they are addictive, wish I had a spare room. Eventually I would like to have a colony of rabbits and make a big fun rabbit kingdom lol

Oh, that's great that he will go to your brother! Yes, that way you get to keep him in the family, watch him grow & be there for advice if needed! I love babies & always thought I would love to breed but then I realized I would not be able to keep them all & I would hate to let any of my babies go! Congratulations again on your two & I hope you one day have that Rabbit Kingdom!

Latest posts

Back