Must Sell Fast -- Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxxy1584

Reaction score
Hi I have to sell these Bunnies fast cause i haveother litters due and i am totally out of cage space if you areinterested let me know ok. I will also make a deal. Buy 2 Bunnies ofthe mini rex or dwarfs breeds and get the 3rd OneFREE
This Does NOt Include the lionheads though:

MINI REX:

Chocolate/Gold Harli Jr Doe $10
Orange/Black Jr Doe $10
Blue Fawn Jr Doe $10
Lilac/Fawn Jr Doe $10
2 Orange/Black Tri Jr Doe $15 each
Sable Jr Doe $15

Netherland Dwarfs:

Black Jr Buck $10

Lionheads:

Blue Eye white Sr Doe $100 OBO

all have pedigree's
www.geocities.com/roxxy15_84/sugarplumrabbitry.html
Contact me at [email protected]

hi not trying to be rude, but why do you continueto breed your rabbits when you have not found homes for otherones? There already is an over population and a large numberof rabbits not finding homes who are being put down in shelters, am Iright? I was just wondering. Sorry, don't takeoffense.

-Carrie

Hi well i had some one who put a down payment onall these other bunnise and then they decied they didn't want them asthey got older so now i am kinda stuck and I have babies that arecoming for fair and for 4-h auctions. and some have $$ down on the justhoping they will go threw.

i under stand what you are saying and well it is and is notrude but every one does over breed or dont expect to havelarge litters. some times a doe will have from 8-10 babies and wouldnot expect them to all live and your get over swamped with bunnies.

ah I see. Thanks for explaining forme. I hope that you can find homes for them! If Iwasn't so far away I would consider, but we're not looking for youngbunnies anyway. Good luck.

-Carrie

Latest posts

Back