Moving soon!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madalynster

Reaction score
Hey guys! Been a while since I posted about Charlie and Desmond, last update I think was when I built them their huge cage. They are finally bonded buns again! It makes me so happy I finally got to connect the levels of their cage and they are inseparable!! :)

Now the thing is I am moving out of my apartment May 1st and I am finding some serious bun damage! Desmond was never that bad he just chewed on the walls but I can paint over that. But recently I have found spots where charlie has completely pulled up the carpet! and as soon as I noticed I kept a very close eye on him and called him back to his hay bin every time cuz really he just wanted to pull and chew on something. So I am hoping to break him of the habit before I move into my new place.. But does anyone have any tips for hiding these spots!! I don't want to replace the carpets!

What's done is done..

I don't let mine out unless I'm in the room with them since I didn't want to have to deal with damages. If the landlord notices the damaged carpets you'll probably have to replace them, sorry.

Yea Charlie actually like rips out the threads of the carpet
:( I even bought his a cheap one that he most does it too now and I always have hay around but I literally am only home at nights so I only get to play with them like an hour a night but I cant bear to leave them in their cage, even though its ginormous!

Hmmm yeah if there are holes, it'll most likely need to be replaced. I'm having a bit of an issue with Harvey and the carpet too. He's pulling and digging at a corner that's coming up anyway thanks to the cats. So I've put an opened phone book over the spot and he's been digging and tearing that apart now.

I know but I always put little special carpets from Rite Aid down that they can hop to :) and they can still get their binkies out in my bedroom when they are under supervision

Latest posts

Back